Freshly is like your personal chef—no shopping, chopping, or cleanup. Choose deliciously healthy meals sent to you fresh & ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
Freshly is looking for an Analyst to join its Financial Planning and Analysis team. This position will report to the Director of FP&A, and will assist with the budgeting, forecasting, and reporting processes as well as perform ad-hoc financial analysis and tasks as needed
- Prepare and develop weekly financial reports to track and assess key performance metrics, growth initiatives, and historical trends
- Work with departmental leaders to build financial plans and models to gain valuable insights to establish goals and measure company performance
- Report and research variances between budget and actuals to improve future projections
- Enhance the financial monthly reporting package to the board and senior management
- Understand the details of Freshly’s operations to perform scenario analysis and provide input to financial models
- Maintain and improve reporting with ERP & systems.
- Ad-hoc financial analysis and tasks.
__About You: __
- 2+ years of progressive accounting, consulting or finance experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or relevant field
- Strong quantitative background
- Advanced technical and MS Excel skills
- Comfortable working and analyzing large data sets
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Team player who can also self initiate
- Detail oriented
- Passion to learn
- Flexible and able to work in a fast paced growing environment