Freshly is like your personal chef—no shopping, chopping, or cleanup. Choose deliciously healthy meals sent to you fresh & ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
Freshly is looking for a talented IT Specialist responsible for installation, upgrades, troubleshooting and repair of hardware and software on or related to desktop pc’s, printers, pc hardware systems, pc networks, LAN and RF devices. Schedule may include a variety of shifts, weekends, and holidays. While Freshly is growing quickly, we’re a lean team that relies on testing and learning plus a massive amount of collaboration and communication.
- Installs, upgrades, troubleshoots, and repairs of hardware and software on or related to desktop pc’s, printers, pc hardware systems, pc networks, LAN and RF devices.
- Troubleshoots as first level support any problems experienced by production equipment.
- Provides technical support for desktop software.
- Relate to a diverse group of people with courtesy and in a constructive, professional manner.
- Lifts and transports PC’s, monitors, terminals, and printers for deployment.
- Performs repairs or coordinates with vendors on more complex repairs.
- Maintains and troubleshoots networking problems and systems (PC networking including switches and cabling, RF wireless systems, etc.).
- Answers questions regarding PC/printer software/hardware issues and makes IT recommendations.
- 2-3 years of experience.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, decision making, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Experience with Mac, PC, and structured cabling.
- Jack of all trades.