Freshly is like your personal chef—no shopping, chopping, or cleanup. Choose deliciously healthy meals sent to you fresh & ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
- Areas of specialization may include one or more of the following: electrical, mechanical, vacuum, hydraulics, refrigeration, PLC repair and machine tool rebuilding, 120VAC, 480VAC, and 24VDC controls.
- Assists in developing and implementing methods, techniques and procedures for repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Interprets and uses schematics, drawings and instruction manuals.
- Applies applicable theory and principles to check equipment.
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance support for all stamping, tool room, assembly and ancillary equipment (HVAC, central cooling, compressed air, etc.).
- Execute preventative and routine maintenance.
- Provide support for reactive maintenance
- Research, source and install new equipment or machines needed for production or maintenance support.
- Interface with Production to ensure internal customer needs are met.
- Cross training and serving as a back-up for other maintenance technicians.
- Other functions as required (non-essential functions).
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in manufacturing maintenance, repair, preventative maintenance and calibration.
- Basic computer skills, Excel, and ability to generate needed Excel reports.
- Handling of average weight materials, small tools or operating light weight equipment.
- Understanding and able to demonstrate safety procedures such as Lock Out Tag Out, Fire, Chemical, SDS, First Aid, etc.
- Facility maintenance and PLC troubleshooting/controls experience.
- Lifting to 50 lbs.
- Time is spent sitting/standing in the same position.
- Exposure to factors causing moderate physical discomfort from such things as cold temperatures and odors.
- Technical certificates or qualifications.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and metal stampings.
- Minimum of three 7-8 years food manufacturing maintenance technician experience.
- Knowledge of food safety, including experience developing and implementing SQF, HACCP, SSOP and GMP programs strongly preferred.
- Food Grade Stainless Welding
- Bilingual in Spanish