Freshly is like your personal chef—no shopping, chopping, or cleanup. Choose deliciously healthy meals sent to you fresh & ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
- Lead and execute day-to-day marketing operation activities to ensure seamless execution and workflow management for cross-functional projects.
- Hold teams accountable for delivering on project plans, and remove daily blockers that interfere with project success factors.
- Drive team productivity by optimizing marketing processes and efficiently managing resources to balance workload.
- Act as the point person between the internal marketing department, cross-functional internal teams, and external agencies to implement key marketing initiatives.
- Drive both the short-term and long-term planning and execution, and align with stakeholders to understand key objectives and critical deliverables.
- Manage all initiatives within the company’s project management software to make sure all tasks and projects are up to date on a daily basis and that all changes/updates are tracked within the system.
- Be an advocate for open and transparent communication.
- Build partnerships and strong relationships across departments to create a win-win environment.
- 3+ years of experience in project management or operations, preferably in media or marketing.
- Ability to work autonomously and take strong accountability and ownership of multiple customer-facing projects.
- Demonstrate analytical and conceptual thought while developing a structured project plan.
- Recognize areas for improvement and facilitate change by working with others across the company so that the team is highly efficient, well organized, and has seamless project execution.
- Familiarity with project management software and how to use it to drive transparency around goals, deliverables, and due dates (e.g., Trello, Team Gantt, Jira).
- Experience working with creative teams (e.g., designers, copywriters, photographers, etc.) resulting in a strong understanding of asset development and the thinking and processes surrounding it.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and opinionated about the best ways to work effectively.
- A unique combo of leadership skills and guidance, able to balance making sure the team meets deadlines and works efficiently while also showing empathy when listening and solving problems between teams and stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about project management, actively pursuing knowledge within the discipline. Learn common project management methodologies, best practices, and recommend ways to apply them to Freshly.