Freshly is like your personal chef—no shopping, chopping, or cleanup. Choose deliciously healthy meals sent to you fresh & ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
We are seeking a proactive, analytic, and highly motivated individual to join our growing offline marketing team. This person will report into the Director of Offline and be responsible for managing the day to day of offline marketing initiatives such as TV, direct mail, and radio.
While Freshly is growing quickly, we’re a lean team that relies on testing and learning and a massive amount of collaboration and communication.
- Work with offline agencies to develop strategy, media planning, and execution of Freshly offline campaigns to increase customer growth and brand awareness across all offline marketing channels.
- Optimize campaigns and leverage media agencies to support customer acquisition goals; Use an analytical approach to review results during and after the campaign period- using different attribution models
- Analytics and Reporting – Maintain the daily, weekly, and monthly analytics and reporting for the different offline marketing channels.
- Creative Development and Optimization- Manage creative assets and support the company's business objectives (Awareness, Conversion, and Revenue)
- 3+ years of progressive experience in user acquisition and data-driven marketing, ideally in an e-commerce or D2C company
- Ruthlessly analytical. You have a Bachelors or Masters degree in a quantitative field and ideally have experience with more advanced analytics, programming, and statistical tools; comfortable leveraging large amounts of data to drive decisions and a passion for continuous testing and optimization
- A strong communicator. You'll be asked to identify and communicate the risks and opportunities for the channels and manage the day-to-day relationship with the different media agencies.
- Strong understanding of customer acquisition channels, offline and digital.
- Able to work in a constantly changing startup environment
- A propensity for testing constantly and a constant advocate for marketing excellence.
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently, while also able to build strong internal relationships and build consensus on critical initiatives
- Proficient in Excel, and familiar with Google and Analytics, data visualization tools (Tableau, looker).