Freshly is like your personal chef—no shopping, chopping, or cleanup. Choose deliciously healthy meals sent to you fresh & ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
- Assemble shipping boxes, insert liners and ice packs.
- Pick meals according to customer order fulfillment sheets and pack into shipping boxes
- Palletize completed orders
- Verify sleeve accuracy, meal code dates and proper meal stowage in each Selection Zone/Bay to match assigned placement.
- Pack, load, and ship outbound orders to meet required timelines for daily departure.
- Audit order accuracy and saleable condition during Packing Operations.
- Operate all equipment safely and per procedure
- Complete equipment checklist before operating any equipment.
- Organize meal in their proper location and rotate correctly from Mapping to Pick & Pack.
- Staging areas and meal racks are to be properly numbered, stocked, staged, and delivered both while organized in the staging area, as well as when delivered for selection into the active Pick Zones.
- Keep floors clean and clear of debris.
- Record and document leftover meals at day end for safety and traceability purposes
- At the end of the week, label and number assigned meals and zones for next week’s use, so the loading area and corresponding racks can be utilized correctly
- Complete and verify Bill of Lading for outbound shipment
- Ensure roll down doors, dock doors, dock plates, are shut and secured when not in use and is locked and secure at the end of the shift.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to work in warehouse.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Recent Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) training
- Availability to work overtime and extended hours as required by productivity schedule.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- High ethical standards, strong values, integrity, drive to deliver results, pride in personal and team performance, decision quality, and action oriented are fundamental imperatives.
Freshly uses a 90 day probation time frame for new employees. This time frame lets Freshly assess your readiness for the position. At the end of the probationary period, if confirmed you are able to meet all job requirements, you will be eligible for regular full time employment.