Freshly is like your personal chef—no shopping, chopping, or cleanup. Choose deliciously healthy meals sent to you fresh & ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
- Prep, wash & cut produce or protein• Monitor temperatures of product in decant room.
- Read recipes
- Decant (open) cans as needed by production. Coordinate with leads and supervisors to ensure that product is opened in the proper order.
- Prepares either vegetables or proteins per guidelines for each recipe
- Weighs out veg or protein to exact requirementsü Kitchen
- Grill proteins• Cook food in ovens• Prepare sauces and components for the cooks
- Measure and fill kettles• Cooks fruits, vegetables, meats, condiments, or fish products preparatory to MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) packaging, using cooking equipment.
- Assembly / Ready to Eat (RTE)• Expedite product between areas for assembly
- Assemble meal components into trays• Insert meal tray into mapping machine for sealingü Meal Packaging
- Operate sleeving machine• Operate label machine
- Pull finished product off the line and place onto racks for transport to Pick and Pack
- Must be at least 18 years of age to work in warehouse.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferredü Excellent written and spoken communication skillsü Recent Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) training
- Availability to work overtime and extended hours as required by productivity schedule
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- High ethical standards, strong values, integrity, drive to deliver results, pride in personal and team performance, decision quality, and action oriented are fundamental imperatives.
Freshly uses a 90 day probation time frame for new employees. This time frame lets Freshly assess your readiness for the position. At the end of the probationary period, if confirmed you are able to meet all job requirements, you will be eligible for regular full time employment.