Freshly is like your personal chef—no shopping, chopping, or cleanup. Choose deliciously healthy meals sent to you fresh & ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
- 100% execution of daily tasks, projects & objectives.
- Interpret, implement and provide feedback on quality assurance standards.
- Execute sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Enforce all department Standard Operating Procedures SOPs and Good Manufacturing Practices GMPs.
- Execute and delegate all product evaluations, plant audits and all relevant daily paperwork.
- Conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Generates logs to document testing, weights, temperatures, times and other measurements.
- Follow through and conduct post release/post implementation testing.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Identify coaching and training needs to meet quality standards.
- Implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Carry out HACCP and FSMA, Pathogen Monitoring, SQF, SSOP & GMP programs.
- Identify food safety and quality risks and correct immediately by following established procedures.
- High School Degree or 1 to 3 years of job-related experience.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Arizona food employee certificate.
- Data collection and analysis skills.
- Implementation of corrective action.
- Self starter, organized and detail oriented with good planning and problem solving skills
- Reading, writing and arithmetic skills.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance & manufacturing processes, procedures and technology.
- Maricopa/FDA regulatory knowledge.
- Knowledge of plant sanitation, HACCP, FSMA, SSOP and GMPs.
- Key leadership competencies in addition to high ethical standards, strong values, integrity, drive to deliver results, pride in personal and team performance, decision quality, building effective teams, and action orientation are fundamental imperatives.