Freshly is like your personal chef—no shopping, chopping, or cleanup. Choose deliciously healthy meals sent to you fresh & ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
- Work safely, efficiently and with great attention to detail.
- Ensure instruction sheet is placed on each line for each meal.
- Stage food in proper lanes for Ready-to-Eat RTE assemblers.
- Pre-stage each line with the next meal.
- Transfer cooked chilled food from chiller to proper area.
- Keep enough food and supplies at each line to keep all assembly employees busy.
- Assist Leads and Supervisors in keeping assemblers continuously working when at their stations.
- Rotate food properly in the coolers following First In First Out FIFO.
- Conduct daily inventory counts.
- Communicate any shorts to Supervisor immediately.
- Ensure proper labeling of racks and food.
- Follow the daily production list of items as needed.
- Maintain assembly rooms to be organized and clean.
- Follow all personal safety, food safety and good manufacturing practices.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Be able to communicate in English or Spanish.
- Must obtain an Arizona Food Handlers Card by date of hire.
- Availability to work overtime and extended hours as required by production schedule.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- High ethical standards, strong values, integrity, drive to deliver results, pride in personal and team performance, decision quality, and action oriented are fundamental imperatives.