Freshly is like your personal chef—no shopping, chopping, or cleanup. Choose deliciously healthy meals sent to you fresh & ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
- Remove, compact and bale all cardboard and trash from the facility.
- Maintain Baler machine in good operating condition.
- Clean floors, drains, windows and doors
- Collect and transport all used/unclean racks, bins, trays, utensils, etc. to the Potwash Room
- Responsible for the disassembly and assembly of production machinery.
- Ensures equipment is carefully placed during the cleaning process.
- Reassembles equipment using appropriate procedures to ensure proper placement and safe operation and ready for production start times.
- Must be familiar with the order in which equipment and production lines are set up to ensure they are reassembled in the same order.
- Ensures all equipment is cleaned and sanitized according to State and Federal regulations.
- Remove Cardboard and trash from production areas to compactors.
- Empty trash cans in lunchroom and locker areas.
- Monitor, clean and restock restrooms as regularly.
- Remove debris and cardboard from corridor.
- Clear drains in all areas as needed and at shift end.
- Maintain exterior grounds (free of debris, garbage)
- Maintain the compactor area, free of debris or garbage and report when full.
- Report Quality or Maintenance issues immediately.
- Maintain cleaning supply inventory. (PPE, Chemicals, Paper supplies, soapd, trash bags).
- Scrub, clean and Sanitize pots, pans, utensils, trays, bins.
- Remove trash from pot wash room to compactor.
- Empty sink food basket.
- Uses pot-washer, pressure washers and other mechanical aids to wash and sanitize equipment and tools.
- Maintains clean locker room, changing rooms and bathrooms.
- Clean and maintain employee entrance.
- Mop floors and clean tables.
- Clean and organize the smock room.
- Empty office trash and remove.
- Vacuum and mop floors in non-production areas, including stairs.
__About You: __
- Associates Degree in QA or Safety.
- 2 or more years of experience in Quality Assurance.
- Knowledge of USDA and FDA regulations.
- Proficient in plant sanitation, HACCP and GMP.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to work in warehouse.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Recent Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) training.
- Prior experience in lead/supervisory role in a warehouse environment, food specific experience a plus.
- Must have current forklift certification.
- Availability to work overtime and extended hours as required by productivity schedule.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- High ethical standards, strong values, integrity, drive to deliver results, pride in personal and team performance, decision quality, and action oriented are fundamental imperatives.
Freshly uses a 90 day probation time frame for new employees. This time frame lets Freshly assess your readiness for the position. At the end of the probationary period, if confirmed you are able to meet all job requirements, you will be eligible for regular full time employment.