Freshly is like your personal chef—no shopping, chopping, or cleanup. Choose deliciously healthy meals sent to you fresh & ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success. At Freshly, our mission is to make our customers happy, healthy and free to pursue their passions. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being part of the history and future success of a company that will become mainstream in the US. We are looking for a Senior iOS Engineer for the mobile team at Freshly. The mission of the mobile team is to deliver a high quality native experience to our customers:
- Deliver high quality iOS user interfaces.
- Write testable, maintainable, high performing code.
- Actively participate in code/peer review.
- Work as a member of a growing mobile engineering team.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years related experience
- Expert knowledge of Swift, the iOS platform and related Apple APIs.
- Experience with GIT and continuous deployment.
- Familiarity with REST, GraphQL and integration of third party data.
- Detail oriented and comfortable with the creation of custom user interfaces.
- An advocate for well tested code, familiar with TDD/BDD approaches to software development.
- Familiarity with web technologies such as, bonus for Ruby/Rails experience.
- Bonus for Android experience.