Freshly is like your personal chef—no shopping, chopping, or cleanup. Choose deliciously healthy meals sent to you fresh & ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
Senior Manager of Affiliate Marketing
Freshly is looking for an experienced Senior Manager of Affiliate Marketing to join the Growth Team. This individual will report directly into the VP of Growth and be responsible for driving efficient scale via our Affiliate Network and optimizing publisher performance to improve Affiliate ROI. You'll work closely with our Affiliate agency to recruit, onboard, & optimize overall channel performance and growth.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Optimization: Partner with product leads & our affiliate agency to drive improved funnel performance via our affiliate network. Develop an affiliate campaign calendar that leverages seasonal opportunities or events to optimize the affiliate marketing channel
- Testing: Develop a testing methodology and identify success metrics for affiliate marketing tests for new channels with scaling scenarios if the channel performs during the test period
- Strategic Planning: Lead all affiliate marketing planning for Freshly. You will work closely with the Growth, Brand, and Product teams in this effort. You will also develop the Affiliate Marketing strategic roadmap—that leverages the company's unique value props, promo code strategy, and marketplace position while providing a continued improved return on investment
- Publisher Performance: Working closely with the creative team to develop a best in class user experience & test new landing pages every month across our digital channels. Own the affiliate content strategy and be responsible for improving conversion via affiliate publishers
- Analytics and Reporting: Partner with the data team and growth analysts to develop a reporting dashboard to monitor and report on publisher & affiliate network performance across KPIs. Develop quarterly and yearly reports/dashboards that effectively communicate the current state of affiliate marketing performance
- 5+ years of experience managing affiliates, influencers, and publishers
- Experience scaling in-house affiliate programs with the ability to demonstrate a history of success
- Previous experience working in growth marketing at a D2C startup
- A ton of experience with all third-party affiliate platforms (Perform CB, Commission Junction, Rakuten, FlexOffers, etc.)
- Manage campaigns within assigned budgets and performance goals
- You can work cross-functionally with Product, Brand, and Creative teams to accomplish critical objectives
- An existing network of affiliate publishers to work with upon joining Freshly
- You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- You are a dedicated, open, and enthusiastic person who likes working in a team