Freshly is like your personal chef—no shopping, chopping, or cleanup. Choose deliciously healthy meals sent to you fresh & ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
- Recording vendor invoices, employee expense reports, and corporate credit card charges
- Maintain proper records and obtain necessary information, including W9 for 1099 tax reporting
- Improve process and implement an electronic invoice storage system
- Assist with the monthly financial close, including entering journal entries, reconciling general ledger accounts, and maintaining supporting schedules.
- Liaise with other departments to obtain proper approvals and provide reporting to monitor expenses and analyze variance to budget/plan.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field of study
- Experience with Quickbooks and Microsoft Dynamics/Navision is a plus
- 2+ years experience of high volume accounts payable experience with electronic invoice storage process
- Experience in Food & Manufacturing Industry is a plus
- Solid organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong Excel skills. Familiarity with pivot tables and v-lookups is preferable but not required
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent people skills. Team player who works well with others and who relates well to people at all levels
- Knowledge of GAAP and basic Accounting principles/procedures.