Freshly is like your personal chef—no shopping, chopping, or cleanup. Choose deliciously healthy meals sent to you fresh & ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
At Freshly, our mission is to make our customers happy, healthy and more free to pursue their passions. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance of being a part of history and future success.
This leadership position is responsible for designing, building, and executing a best-in- class training system for multiple manufacturing sites. Proven skill in building/sustaining training and development programs to increase leadership capability, reduce training gaps, and improve employee efficacy. This individual will drive improvement in measurable output for training, retention, and development.
- Develop a performance based culture, both team and individual, to assure continuous improvement and alignment with enterprise vision, mission and objectives.
- Develop a training and development program to incorporate key areas of food safety, employee safety, product quality, productivity, and personal/team development.
- Provide leadership in assessing, recommending, and executing training and development needs to reduce performance gaps and increase retention through effective onboarding programs.
- Create and manage a system of SOPs, SSOPs, Job Aids, One point lessons, training presentations/videos, etc.
- Ensure that all required trainings are executed and documented in accordance with all FSMA and OSHA regulations.
- Develop a culture based on open/honest dialogue and involvement with all team members that demonstrates the value of their input and engagement in improving performance.
- Drive a culture of high performance and accountability in employee and product safety as well as other aspects of the business.
- Manage a training system across multiple facilities- travel is required.
- Ability to think strategically about future training & development needs and provide recommendations to leadership on 1-3 year plans regarding T&D.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (i.e. or equivalent experience in Training & Development roles in a manufacturing environment).
- Minimum 3-5 years Training & Development experience required.
- Manufacturing experience in a food, CPG, or related industry is REQUIRED.
- Must exhibit key leadership competencies in addition to: high ethical standards, strong values, integrity, drive to deliver results, pride in personal and team performance, decision quality, building effective teams, and action orientation.