Freshly is like your personal chef—no shopping, chopping, or cleanup. Choose deliciously healthy meals sent to you fresh & ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
- Receive all inbound raw materials and packaging.
- Checks delivered items against the delivery invoice/P.O.s.
- Inspect all received materials for defects, damage, and overall quality.
- Identifies and resolves any receiving problems.
- Ensure compliance with all shipping SOPS, communicating to Warehouse Supervisor/Manager any deviations.
- Make recommendations, suggestions to the receiving, warehouse shipping Supervisor/Manager for any improvements that may have a positive impact to process accuracy, efficiency, cost and safety.
- Ensure all shipping paperwork is completed and processed in line with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Transfer all raw materials and packaging from trailers to correct locations.
- Ensure accuracy and print internal item labels.
- Audit material reclass transactions to and from warehouse bin locations.
- Ensure inventory 100% integrity of warehouse bin locations.
- Manage a vendor record of lot numbers, case weights, case quantities, etc.
- Assist in periodic inventory counts and adjustments.
- Use manual and powered pallet jacks.
- Safely operate multiple types of powered forklifts
- Scan and label received products
- Scan pallets/boxes out of inventory
- Work with IT on scanner issues and to correct issues or inconsistencies
- Follow quality, safety and good manufacturing processes (GMPs) are followed.
- Comply with FDA, USDA and HACCP standards.
- Pull requisitions for Production.
- Receive and unload trucks.
- Practice FIFO and monitor expiration dates of product.
- Stack and down stack pallets neatly and evenly to ensure safe transport.
- Investigate and correct shipping and receiving errors.
- Ensure quality, safety and good manufacturing processes (GMPs) are followed.
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Basic troubleshooting and repair on machines.
- Identify and resolve employee, customer, and/or supplier concerns.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to work in warehouse.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Recent Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) training
- Self-motivated and ability to independently solve problems
- Math and computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Food Handler’s Card (by the date of hire)
- Forklift and Jack Certification
- Self starter, organized and extremely detail oriented with good problem solving skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish (speak, write, and read) preferred.
- Availability to work overtime and extended hours as required by productivity schedule.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- High ethical standards, strong values, integrity, drive to deliver results, pride in personal and team performance, decision quality, and action oriented are fundamental imperatives.
Freshly uses a 90 day probation time frame for new employees. This time frame lets Freshly assess your readiness for the position. At the end of the probationary period, if confirmed you are able to meet all job requirements, you will be eligible for regular full time employment.