Front lets you manage all of your communication channels — email, social media, chat, SMS — in one place, and helps your team collaborate around every message.
Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,000 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021 and Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
We’re looking for an Onboarding Manager to join our world-class Onboarding Team within the Customer Success organization. As an Onboarding Manager, you will work with our newest customers to ensure they are successful with our product by implementing optimal workflows, set up and change management. You will be responsible for making sure every customer in your book is successfully and speedily onboarded. This position works closely with our Success, Support& Product team and is ultimately responsible for the initial deployment of a customer.
This position is required to be located in Chicago.
What will you be doing?
- Serving as the main point of contact for first 90 days to ensure a successful onboarding process to the Front
- Spearhead, create and drive full project implementation plan per each customer you onboard
- Consult and prescribe optimal structure and workflow per each customer and team
- Ensuring all customers complete the required technical setup
- Train and educate customers on how to effectively utilize Front
- Create documentation to help scale onboarding efforts
- Proactively communicate onboarding risks, delays, and priorities to all stakeholders
- Manage and mitigate change management for customers deploying Front and mitigate early risks for onboarding deployments
- Surface onboarding blockers and trends to improve overall set up and onboarding experience
- Partner with respective CSM, AM and AE to nurture customer relationship
- Be a Front product expert and proactively learn new product behavior and flows
What skills and experience do you need?
- At least 3 years of experience in Onboarding, Implementation, Customer Success or Account Management in a SaaS company
- Deep knowledge of SaaS products and services
- Proven track record of deploying large scale implementations with highest level of customer service, efficiency and accuracy
- Experience managing change management for customers ranging from SMB, MM to Enterprise levels
- Proven track record of managing multiple concurrent projects with varying complexity levels
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users.
- Comfortable giving presentations to groups of any size & audience - from every day end-users of the app to a high level executive.
- Great problem solving skills, taking a consultative approach to finding the best solution
- Curiosity, Grit, and a passion for Front
What makes you a great fit?
- You’re great at aligning expectations with customers
- You’re able to help customers focus on the bigger picture and what matters most
- You’re able to understand additional opportunities while staying on track with deployment
- You have finesse in how you speak with customers
- You’re able to think outside of the box and creatively solution for customers
- Customers and teammates love working with you
- Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.