Beatriz Uezu has a diverse work experience, spanning multiple industries and roles. Beatriz started their career as a Teacher Assistant at Kumon in 2009 and later worked as an Administrative Assistant at Shekinah Imóveis. In 2014, they had internships at Spacelab as a Front-end Intern and at Remay as a Junior Systems Analyst. Beatriz then worked as a Web Developer at Editora Globo in 2016. From 2017 to 2018, they were a Back-end Developer at Luizalabs. In 2018, they joined Olist as a Back-end Developer and stayed until 2020. In 2019, they briefly worked as a Tutor at Codenation, mentoring participants in a development program. In 2021, they joined Loggi as a Software Engineer and is currently working as a Backend Engineer at Fyndiq.
Beatriz Uezu's education history is as follows:
- From 2021 to 2023, they pursued a specialization in Software Engineering at Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, focusing on Computer Software Engineering.
- In 2020, they attended ELI School for a brief period to study General English.
- In 2018, they participated in a Data Science Para Todos program at Data Bootcamp.
- Between 2012 and 2015, Beatriz attended Faculdade de Tecnologia de São Paulo - FATEC-SP, where they earned a degree in Analysis and Systems Development.
- In 2015, they completed a course on Object Oriented Programming in Java at K19.
- In 2013, Beatriz took a programming introduction course also at the Universidade de São Paulo (USP).
- From 2004 to 2012, they completed the Kumon program and achieved proficiency in Mathematics.
- In 2010, they attended Senac, although specific details about the degree or field of study are unavailable.
- It's also worth noting that Beatriz has a past association with Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, although no degree or field of study is specified.
View in org chart
View in org chart
August, 2021 - present