Gartner provides fact-based consulting services, helping clients use and manage IT to enhance business performance.
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. We’re a people business. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is the core of our strategy for success. You’ll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited opportunities to develop in your career. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
**About this Role: **
The Talent Sourcer focuses on proactively identifying and developing a pipeline of candidates aligned to specific business units utilizing multiple strategies including online databases, social media sites, Boolean keyword searching, cold calling contact lists and networking to identify top talent for our organization. If you love the thrill of the hunt and engaging with passive and hard to find candidates, this role is for you.
**What you’ll do: **
- Source potential and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, extensive name generation research and relationship building
- Continually expand network through leveraging user groups, blogs and networking events
- Generate candidate interest through creative marketing and social media messaging by clearly articulating the Gartner value proposition
- Prequalify potential candidates to determine their qualifications through profiling, trait assessments and behavioral based interviewing
- Develop a pipeline of talent for current role and future hiring needs
**What you’ll need: **
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years Recruiting or Talent Acquisition experience required
- Strong research and candidate generation skills
- Business Development and/or Sales experience a plus
- Familiarity with current direct sourcing techniques and ability to remain current with developing new techniques and skills
**Who you are: **
Effective and professional communicator
Creative thinker and problem solver
Builder of networks
Social media savvy
What we offer:
A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business
Encouragement to be innovative and challenge the status quo
Exposure to industry leading training and development
Performance based recognition and rewards
Job Requisition ID:54477
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy