At Gladly, we're working hard to reimagine customer service so that customers can communicate across any channel and brands can connect in a more meaningful way. We're looking for someone who can build relationships with key executives within top consumer brands to help drive a more empathetic, personalized customer experience.
We believe exceptional customer service is about putting people at the center, not cases or tickets.
We are looking for someone to help us find the right people within top brands to grow our business. Partnering with our Enterprise sales team, the ideal candidate is someone who is humble and hungry, collaborates well, is creative, and detail-oriented. Having domain experience and a focus on metrics is ideal. This role offers the opportunity to be a part of an early-stage sales organization from the beginning as well as grow your career into a strategic seller at an interesting startup.
Backed by Greylock Partners, NEA, GGV, and JetBlue Technology Ventures, we are a different kind of start-up, one that puts people and culture first. Our seasoned team strikes the right balance of experience and innovation.
This remote position reports to our Sales Development Manager and supports teams throughout the U.S.
- Actively engage new and existing leads by phone, email, and chat to attract new customers
- Generate first meetings and new business opportunities with hustle and creativity
- Work closely with Account Executives to develop strategies to target prospects and secure meetings
- Achieve monthly quotas of sales qualified opportunities for assigned territory
- Effectively use sales tools to run accounts through every step of the sales cycle
- Create and prioritize target account and contact lists
Strong work ethic and time management skills - You are proactive and execute with brilliant focus and a relentless spirit;
- A minimum of 1 year in a strategic SDR/BDR role in the SaaS/Software space
- Results-driven & competitive nature required
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Good time management ability with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn and understand new products and technology
At Gladly we value:
Putting people first We built our product putting people at the heart of it all. And we’ve taken the same approach to building our company.
Focusing on the customer We treat our customers’ goals as our own, and we work hard to achieve them.
Being humble and hungry We applaud initiative and value leadership—but we also believe that nobody is above emptying the dishwasher.
Always learning Everyone’s personal best is ahead of them. Seeking new ways to grow is what keeps us motivated.
Owning it We encourage everyone to seek and share feedback, take calculated risks, and learn from their mistakes.
Communicating it With an open and transparent culture, collaboration becomes a lifestyle and everyone has a voice
Our focus is on people and that starts with our employees. As an employee you can count on:
- Competitive salaries, stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Fitness stipend
Founded in 2014 by a team of repeat entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits, Gladly is reinventing customer service. By managing customers instead of tickets, we are disrupting a $70B market and are proud to count JetBlue, Warby Parker, Crate &Barrel and many other innovative brands as customers. Gladly has raised over $110M from Greylock Partners, NEA, GGV Capital, Glynn Capital and JetBlue Tech Ventures.
Gladly has made the decision to become a full distributed company, allowing employees to live anywhere in the United States, and candidates to come from nearly any geographical region. That said, we also highly value our collaborative and creative culture and commit to meeting in real life as a company at least once per quarter when it is safe to do so.