At Gladly, we make customer service just a little less painful for everyone. We empower companies to truly serve their customers better, by making conversations about people, and empower a seamless experience across any channel so that customers never have to repeat and recap their message again. We've built a modern platform that puts people at the heart of it, not tickets or cases. Because, really, who wants to be treated like a case number?
We're looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager who's ready to make a big impact and help us disrupt the customer service market by telling compelling stories, arming our sales team with tools and knowledge, and rocket launching new product features.
What You’ll Work On
We are looking for a strong product marketer who excels at both strategy and execution, loves to create and write, and can translate technology into compelling stories that speak to our personas. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Build, understand and connect our messaging to key personas across buyers and influencers
- Launch new product features with messaging that moves people, enablement for our sales team, and a story that drives forward our innovation narrative
- Work with our sales team to craft personal stories to help them sell
- Develop sales tools that are compelling, to-the-point, and differentiate us against legacy competitors
- Enable sales to ensure our teams are armed to tell a compelling story, demo the heck out of our product and can fight off any objections like a pro
- Own and product area and partner with Product Management to collaborate on new product features and drive the go to market strategy for those features, including launches
- Create content and campaigns with Demand Gen to stand out, get hand raises and position us as a thought leader disrupting the space
The Nitty Gritty
You should be able to:
- Write a messaging doc, no sweat
- Build a presentation from scratch to help tell a story
- Create training for go to market teams that has them walking away enabled to sell
- Come up with content + campaigns that will help us get more opportunities
- Manage a product launch, start to finish with exceptional planning, getting all the details right
What We're Looking For
We're looking for someone who brings the passion to succeed. You're a challenger — you don't just accept things the way they are, you want to understand the why, and are seeking ways to continually improve what we do. You breathe empathy — connecting with and understanding teammates, prospects, and customers*.* You build trust -- creating an open and accepting culture that will allow our team to fire on all cylinders. So, our preferred qualifications:
- 5+ yrs experience in a product marketing role in the Enterprise SaaS market
- Built effective sales tools and trainings that empower the Sales team
- Proven ability to take new products to market, from ideation to launch
- Effectively work across teams, including Product, Sales, and Customer Success, to execute on critical projects
- A pro at writing simple, compelling content in plain, direct English
- Created and delivered compelling presentations to both internal and external audiences
- Sweats the details, but also understands the overarching strategy and objectives
At Gladly we value:
Putting people first We built our product putting people at the heart of it all. And we’ve taken the same approach to building our company.
Focusing on the customer We treat our customers’ goals as our own, and we work hard to achieve them.
Being humble and hungry We applaud initiative and value leadership—but we also believe that nobody is above emptying the dishwasher.
Always learning Everyone’s personal best is ahead of them. Seeking new ways to grow is what keeps us motivated.
Owning it We encourage everyone to seek and share feedback, take calculated risks, and learn from their mistakes.
Communicating it With an open and transparent culture, collaboration becomes a lifestyle and everyone has a voice
Our focus is on people and that starts with our employees. As an employee you can count on:
- Competitive salaries, stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Fitness stipend
Founded in 2014 by a team of repeat entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits, Gladly is reinventing customer service. By managing customers instead of tickets, we are disrupting a $70B market and are proud to count JetBlue, Warby Parker, Crate &Barrel and many other innovative brands as customers. Gladly has raised over $110M from Greylock Partners, NEA, GGV Capital, Glynn Capital and JetBlue Tech Ventures.
Gladly has made the decision to become a full distributed company, allowing employees to live anywhere in the United States, and candidates to come from nearly any geographical region. That said, we also highly value our collaborative and creative culture and commit to meeting in real life as a company at least once per quarter when it is safe to do so.