Our mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
About the job
Our Global Alliances, Strategy and Operations team leads development of Google's most complex partnerships. In this Product Partnerships role, you will help craft Google’s overall affiliate strategy and work with internal product teams, aligning our partnerships with business objectives. This includes analyzing partnership relationships, conducting competitive assessments and coordinating with multiple product teams including Chrome, Social, Knowledge, Android and YouTube.
The Global Product Partnerships (GPP) Strategy and Operations (StratOps) team plays a critical role in helping drive strategy and execution for Global Product Partnerships. We focus on delivering thought leadership, operational excellence, and executive level narratives to help advance GPP and Google’s product mission. We work directly with GPP leaders focusing across all product areas and helping the global organization identify, plan for, and execute against their highest priorities.
As a member of the GPP Strategy Operations team, you will be passionate about Google products, and the partnerships that help build these products. You'll thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-evolving environment, and you'll be part of a team that is building long-term product partnerships focused on strategy and operations capability. In this role, you will partner closely with the Global Lead of Geo Product Partnerships to identify, prioritize, and execute initiatives that help enable Geo's strategic partnerships and business development efforts. You will be a thought partner, as well as an advocate for the Geo team.
Google’s Global Partnerships team powers extraordinary user experiences through partnerships that solve users’ needs, advance our partners’ goals, and further Google’s mission. Our team provides meaningful solutions — from helping publishers and developers grow their businesses through monetization solutions, to helping our long-term partners anticipate and navigate change in a way that delivers economic and reputational value. We build and distribute products through partnerships across a multitude of product areas, including Ads, Search & Assistant, Geo, Platforms & Ecosystems, Devices & Services, Health, Retail, Payments, Next Billion Users, and more. We collaborate across Google, ensuring a coordinated approach when engaging with our most complex and strategic partners.
Responsibilities Provide day-to-day strategy and operations support to the Global Lead for Geo and the GPP Geo team. Deliver thought leadership and strategic guidance on Geo specific topics and collaborate with the broader GPP Strategy Operations team and other GPP Leads on cross-product area efforts. Build consensus and alignment across GPP Geo Global and Region team, as well as critical cross-functional stakeholders in Geo product, gTech, and Global Business Operation frontline teams (e.g., Large Customer Sales, Large Partner Solutions). Drive operational excellence with GPP Geo team to support execution of product-enabling partnership goals. Locations
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Provide day-to-day strategy and operations support to the Global Lead for Geo and the GPP Geo team.
- Deliver thought leadership and strategic guidance on Geo specific topics and collaborate with the broader GPP Strategy Operations team and other GPP Leads on cross-product area efforts.
- Build consensus and alignment across GPP Geo Global and Region team, as well as critical cross-functional stakeholders in Geo product, gTech, and Global Business Operation frontline teams (e.g., Large Customer Sales, Large Partner Solutions).
- Drive operational excellence with GPP Geo team to support execution of product-enabling partnership goals.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience at a management consulting firm, on a corporate strategy team, or in investment banking.
- Experience with running scaled negotiation programs.
- MBA or Master's degree.
- Experience in operations, and experience in a large/global organization.
- Experience in technology and emerging/early stage products.
- Product marketing or business development focused role-related experience.
- Content licensing experience.