THIS AN INTERNSHIPS OPPORTUNITY.
Must be able to work 4 days per week. Fully Remote.
HUNTER (www.gethunter.com), a boutique NYC digital marketing agency, is seeking passionate, hard-working account manager. Work hand-in-hand with our founder and true digital marketing pioneer. We are looking for a passionate individual who will partner with our customers and ensure their long-term success. The role will manage a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new opportunities. Must be able to work autonomously and wear many hats.
What does the job require?
Responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Accounts managers will liaise with customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience. Our ideal candidate can identify customer needs and exceed client expectations.
Ultimately, a successful person will collaborate with our sales team to achieve sales quotas and grow our business.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate the progress of monthly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and identify areas for improvement to exceed sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., monthly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Manage monthly events, find guest speakers, and coordinate event marketing
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Prior employment or strong internship experience in a similar role (account executive, account manager, project manager, or other relevant experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Marketing agency or web design/development experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Digital marketing and social media management
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with project management software (Monday.com), Google Suite or MS Office, and Adobe Suite preferred
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or relevant field
- Potentially a contract to hire position.