Iterable is a growth marketing platform that powers omni-channel relevance at scale.
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
As a Senior Manager, Demand Generation at Iterable, you will work closely with the global Marketing and Sales teams to create effective, engaging, and integrated marketing campaigns and programs. You will manage a team of campaign creators and report to the Director of Demand Generation.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Develop a plan to create innovative, interesting integrated marketing campaigns that creates demand, captures engagement, and grows the marketing pipeline
- Build and lead execution of end-to-end programs designed to create and influence new pipeline, and accelerate existing opportunities
- Track the performance of marketing campaigns in Salesforce focussing on opportunity conversion
- Continually analyze engagement metrics throughout the lead generation funnel and optimize campaign performance
- Work closely with with SDR and Sales leaders to accelerate opportunities by building a close relationship, sharing key goals and metrics, aligning on lead follow-up tactics
- Collaborate with Content, Digital, Field, Customer & Partner Marketing teams to achieve a high level of integration between campaigns and various marketing channels
- Be a member of a dynamic team and be responsible for maintaining a highly productive and happy team
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience with managing a team of specialized demand-generation operators
- A track record of delivering results with a metrics-driven mindset and excels in setting KPIs, tracking progress and achieving goals
- Proven record of supporting Sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce, or similar CRM/MAP system
- Experience driving demand and marketing in a B2B2C company
- Managed a team throughout multiple time zones and/or with remote team members
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.