Jumprope is the place to discover, create and share step-by-step how-to videos. You don’t need any video-editing experience to create useful and engaging recipes, beauty tutorials, fitness routines and more. Reach an engaged community on Jumprope, and share your video to any social platform. The Jumprope app perfectly formats your video to export to Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Google, and more. Start showing the world how it’s done.
What we're looking for:
We’re looking for a Lead Development / Marketing contractor to join our marketing and community management team. This individual will focus on growing the content creator community on Jumprope by testing and scaling creative new marketing tactics.
Your charge is to scalably identify potential content creators who would benefit from our free platform and convert them into active Jumprope creators. You will also manage content creation projects including a social media calendar.
We're looking for someone who is excited to take on big challenges and has a high standard in their work. The ideal candidate will be responsible, resourceful, and eager to jump in and help on any and all tasks.
This is a great role for someone who wants experience working at a fast-paced startup. Ideal candidate will have prior experience in marketing, business development, or sales.
This is a 3 month contract with a minimum of 20 hours per week, with the opportunity to increase hours from there.
Who you are:
- You have excellent communication skills: you're excited to reach out to potential content creators to build relationships and get on calls
- Self-starter and hard-worker: you don't need someone to tell you exactly what to do. You're resourceful and can take the initiative to manage projects and deadlines with minimal oversight
- Creative: you enjoy creating content and managing a social media content calendar
- Extremely organized & detailed
- Confident managing yourself and being productive/focused in a remote environment
- Interested & passionate about food and cooking
- Tech-savvy with experience using Excel (Sheets) and Email Marketing platforms like ConvertKit or PersistIQ
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Identify new content creations and reach out to convert them to users (calls, emails, DMs, live demos)
- Build creative programs to engage existing and new creators
- Curate Instagram posts on @Jumpropeeats and manage feed
- Create content that supports creators
- Support creator community as a resource by answering questions and providing feedback
- Gather feedback and communicate it to the rest of the team
- and more!
Please include your resume. Don’t worry about writing a detailed cover letter.
Jumprope focuses on Mobile, Social Media, and Content Creators. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.