What We Do:
Kalderos delivers technology that solves the challenges facing the US healthcare system. We develop technology solutions with a focus on simplifying the complex coordination of drug discount programs and are steadfast in our commitment to redefining how the business of healthcare performsTM. Ultimately we measure our success by empowering all of healthcare to spend more time focused on improving the lives of patients and less time working on the business.
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/about
We are looking for:
At Kalderos we are innovators, creators, and problem solvers. We look for people who share those passions while embracing differing opinions, skills, and life experiences. We view each application holistically; it's not just what you've done, but who you are and what makes you tick.
Reading through job list requirements can be intimidating, and we get that! We encourage you to apply ESPECIALLY if you don't meet every qualification. Think of these requirements as more of a wish list we have, and show us in your cover letter what you bring to the table beyond hitting a bunch of bullet points. As we said before, we value life experiences, varying skills, and how those can translate into applicable experience for the role you want here at our organization.
We're changing the way healthcare performs, and we need someone who changes our mind about what a candidate can bring to the table.
What Impact You'll Have:
Kalderos is looking for a results-oriented Sales Development Representative who will support our Customer Success - Covered Entity function in generating qualified covered entity leads for the Customer Success organization. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the process, excelling at researching prospects, starting new relationships, and setting our closers up for success.
You are expected to provide the world class customer experience by demonstrating product knowledge by communicating that to the prospective customer. You will do this by researching and developing a clear and meaningful value proposition that aligns to your account and persona hypothesis through cold-calling, emailing and social selling.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Utilize sales tech stack, cold calling, email and social selling techniques to generate new opportunities.
- Utilize your technical and value based knowledge to create concrete pipelines out of cold (or warm) outbound prospecting, increasing the number of covered entities actively engaging with Kalderos tools.
- Determine if Kalderos is a good fit for prospect
- Proactively keep abreast of our industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects
- Work cross functionally to develop and execute on account and outreach plans.
- Ensure Customer Success alignment by collaborating with the Customer Success Manufacturer and Customer Success Payer teams to prioritize efforts in delivering the optimal value to Kalderos customers/stakeholders
- Prospect, educate & qualify prospects to create outreach opportunities
- Set up meetings between prospects and Customer Success teammates.
- Generate interest through follow up with relevant messaging based upon targeted segments and personas daily
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of experience in a SDR, BDR, ADM or Sales capacity preferably in SaaS
- Proven track record of success in meeting monthly/quarterly targets
- Ability to operate in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a cadence of delivering consistent results
- Previous sales process & methodology training
- Self driven, motivated and results oriented who can proactively identify process improvements
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of the Life Science and Healthcare space strongly preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Outbound Sales Experience is preferred
- B2B SaaS software knowledge
- Enterprise prospecting experience is a plus
- Inside Sales experience is a plus
- Proficiency with tools like Salesforce, Outreach, Gong, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo and G-Suite
- Flexibility to be able to work in rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Competitive, self-motivated
- 401K plan with matching
- Healthcare, Vision, and Dental benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- A fair/unlimited PTO system that encourages people to take the time they need to be healthy and be their best
- Opportunity to work on innovative technologies and learn new skills
- Celebration and education reimbursements
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/culture
Kalderos is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Due to the circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, Kalderos has decided to protect our current and future employees by shifting to an entirely remote workforce. We will continue to operate, interview, onboard, and work remotely.