At LAB Group we’re in an exciting time of accelerated but disciplined growth, our established Sydney Sales team are looking for a driven Account Executive, who’s ready to enhance their sales career.
Founded in 2009, LAB Group provides streamlined digital customer acquisition, identity verification, and onboarding technology to the financial services industry globally.
LAB Group’s digital customer acquisition and onboarding Software-as-a-Service supports a seamless, secure, and compliant customer journey and LAB’s technology continuously evolves to meet the constantly changing Know Your Customer and Compliance demands of regulators.
With new business opportunities in the pipeline and several new client integrations already underway, our well-established Sydney based Sales & Customer Success team has an opening for an experienced Account Executive.
The right candidate for this role is a highly motivated individual who brings demonstrable capability of building and maintaining positive customer relationships, with the ability to engage, influence and sell.
You come from a stockbroking or banking background, but you’re also a naturally curious person who enjoys being at the forefront of technology and have a particular interest in SAAS. Your hard-working, thoughtful, consultative approach to sales and relationship management will allow you to hit the ground running, immediately adding value.
What success looks like in this role:
As an Account Executive, you are a core member of the Sales team and the wider LAB Group business.
Working under the guidance of the Senior Account Executive, you are responsible for the full customer experience, from New Business, pre-sales consultation, customer onboarding, and ongoing relationship management.
As a Customer relationship lead, you coordinate the service delivery from other departments making sure all interactions meet LAB's high standards of customer service excellence.
You’re focused on creating a positive experience at all stages of the customer’s journey and aim to form lasting relationships that promote strong revenue return.
Your core focus:
Identify potential customers, devise and execute strategies for approach and conversion.
Deliver presentations, demos or information sessions with potential and existing clients.
Own contract process from negotiation to close, working with Executive Management team to negotiate contract terms and fees.
- Own and drive your assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Lead customer relationships, build and maintain strong rapport to support business growth and meeting revenue targets.
- Deliver all client related tasks, maintaining up to date and accurate administration records.
- Drive and support team members in the successful management of their account portfolios.
- Proactively work on strategic account initiatives for assigned client portfolio.
- Promote ongoing commercialisation improvements and upgrades.
- Promote ongoing commercial measurement improvements, initiatives and reporting.
- Proactively keep clients abreast of LAB Group product and service improvements and initiatives.
- Engage with existing clients on upsell opportunities to further entrench the relationship and increase revenue opportunities.
Customer Service Experience:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and management to drive a superior customer experience.
- Support and contribute to enhancing exceptional customer experience to ensure the highest rates of onboarding, user adoption and retention.
- Work closely with other areas of the business to develop and improve processes and systems.
- Maintain and update the right systems designed to document and track qualitative feedback and quantifiable measurements.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge, to provide support to customers and drive their engagement with our products, LABform and LAB's Application Manager.
What you bring:
- 5+ years experience as an Account Executive or Relationship Manager.
- Experience building client relationships in Banking, Financial Services or Stockbroking industries.
- Solid experience with CRM software (particularly Salesforce) and MS Office.
- Business acumen with strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Customer-focused, with exceptional rapport building skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, in a results-based environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Ambitious, able to work independently, able to organize workload efficiently.
- Results-driven with excellent follow-through.
Why LAB Group:
As a well-established, rapidly growing RegTech, LAB Group offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where employees have an immediate impact.
LAB’s team are committed to ensuring that we deliver world-class SaaS solutions for our customers and creating an inclusive and supportive company culture in which our employees can grow, flourish and feel valued.
We are passionate, results-focused and customer-oriented and operate under the values of LEAN, AGILE, BOLD. We value and seek high-performing individuals who embrace and adapt to change and can make things happen.
At LAB we like to work hard and have fun! There are catered lunches, team-building events, and extensive training in the latest technologies, these are just a few things we offer.
You’ll also benefit from:
- A competitive base salary.
- An agile working environment.
- A flexible working policy with a balance between in office and work from home time.
- A data-driven culture.
- Being part of the global movement that is RegTech/FinTech - LAB Group were finalists for the 2020 Australian RegTech of year.
If you feel that your skills and experience meet the requirements for this role, please get in contact with our team to express your interest. Be sure to provide a detailed resume to showcase your suitability for the role.
LAB Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that LAB is a place where everyone can thrive.