At LAB Group we’re in an exciting time of accelerated but disciplined growth, our established Sydney Sales and Account Management team are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to manage improvements and champion the effective use of the platform across our business.
Founded in 2009, LAB Group provides streamlined digital customer acquisition, identity verification, and onboarding technology to the financial services industry globally.
LAB Group’s digital customer acquisition and onboarding Software-as-a-Service supports a seamless, secure, and compliant customer journey and LAB’s technology continuously evolves to meet the constantly changing Know Your Customer and Compliance demands of regulators.
With an established client base and new business opportunities in the pipeline, our Sydney based Sales team requires the support of an experienced Salesforce Administrator to champion the use of Salesforce across the team and drive best practice with workflow processes within the platform.
The right candidate for this role is an experienced Salesforce Administrator, you have a track record driving improvements in Salesforce to support increased scalability, process innovation, rectifying gaps or overlaps.
You have built routine Salesforce features and can build or add custom objects, formula fields, triggers, custom views, reports, dashboards, and other features of intermediate-advanced complexity (using Lightning Experience).
What success looks like in this role:
As Salesforce Administrator, you are a key member of the Sales and Account Management team.
You are the owner and champion of Salesforce for LAB Group. You maintain, enhance and strengthen the platform, regularly troubleshoot workflow issues and implement identified improvements.
You conduct user training with the Sales & Account Management team and provide them with operational support by creating tailored reports & dashboards as required.
You’re well organized and focused on meeting deadlines, you deliver assigned tasks accurately and on time. When required, you brief external consultants on complex Salesforce development or design projects, you effectively communicate with those involved and drive the project from briefing to completion.
Your core focus:
Salesforce Ownership, Design and Administration:
- Promote the adoption, understanding and use of Salesforce across LAB Group.
- Provide day-to-day support and general system management (user/group management, license/security management, systems configuration, etc.)
- Configure lightning pages, objects, workflows, approval processes and validation rules.
- Complete regular audits of Salesforce and recommend system changes to improve productivity, increase efficiencies.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements, adapting Salesforce to meet these needs.
- Manage Salesforce ‘ways of working’ / knowledge base documentation via Confluence.
- Brief external consultants on technical Salesforce design or development projects as required.
- Manage relationships with vendor / external consultants.
- Manage and rectify known bugs in the system.
- Manage data feeds and other integrations.
- Stay updated on Salesforce’s new features and reporting capabilities.
Sales & Account Management Support:
- Create and maintain report templates, with a focus on making them more useful and the process efficient.
- Assist the Sales and Account Management team in account maintenance (via Salesforce) as required.
- Assist with onboarding new Sales and Account Management staff, training them to be set up for success with our Salesforce ‘ways of working’.
What you bring:
- Salesforce administration certification required.
- 3+ years’ commercial experience in a similar Salesforce Administration role.
- Ability to influence diverse groups and teams in a complex and rapidly changing environment to deliver value-added solutions.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to understand a business problem and come up with multiple solutions.
- Ability to translate a business process into an effective workflow.
- Ambitious, able to work independently, able to organize workload efficiently.
- Good time management skills and attention to detail.
- Salesforce Platform App Builder certification is not essential but nice to have.
Why LAB Group:
As a well-established, rapidly growing RegTech LAB Group offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where employees have an immediate impact.
Our team are committed to ensuring that we deliver world-class SaaS solutions for our customers and creating an inclusive and supportive company culture in which our employees can grow, flourish and feel valued.
We are passionate, results-focused and customer-oriented and operate under the values of LEAN, AGILE, BOLD. We value and seek high performing individuals who embrace and adapt to change and can make things happen.
At LAB we like to work hard and have fun! There are catered lunches, team-building events, and extensive training in the latest technologies, these are just a few things we offer.
You’ll also benefit from:
- A competitive base salary.
- An agile working environment.
- Flexible working policy with a balance between in office and work from home time.
- A data-driven culture.
- Being part of the global movement that is RegTech/FinTech - LAB Group were finalists for the 2020 Australian RegTech of year.
If you feel that your skills and experience meet this role's requirements, please contact our team to express your interest. Be sure to provide a detailed resume to showcase your suitability for the role.
LAB Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that LAB is a place where everyone can thrive.