Lattice is the people management platform that empowers people leaders to build engaged, high-performing teams, inspire winning cultures, and make strategic, data-driven business decisions.
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive. In an age where innovation is happening all around us, there's commonality – people are driving these changes. We offer a solution that helps companies put employees first. Lattice is a people management tool that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, and goal setting in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement. Since launching in 2016 we have grown to over 2,750+ customers globally, including brands like Slack, Reddit, Samsara, and Asana.
About the Role
You have a deep passion for all things account based marketing and are excited to take Lattice’s ABM growth machine to the next level. You’ve cut your chops running outbound nurture campaigns in Marketo/Outreach, integrated direct mail campaigns using tools like Sendoso/Alyce, and are excited to take those skills and develop new and exciting programs that will drive top of funnel awareness and sales opportunities at Lattice’s target accounts. You are looking forward to building out account segmentations and reports in our new ABM platform, Demandbase, as well as working with our BDR and AE teams to make sure they are fully leveraging the plethora of data available in their outbounding efforts. Last but not least, you are ready to work with our excellent marketing operations team on reporting / visibility efforts to make sure our ABM efforts are prioritized correctly, and we fully understand the impact of our campaigns.
This is an important and highly visible role - come build out Lattice’s nascent but growing ABM program! Read on if this sounds interesting to you!
The ABM Manager will report to the Head of Demand Generation and be the second hire on the ABM team, responsible for fueling Lattice’s top and bottom line growth at key accounts. This critical player will help define the ABM strategy for Lattice and be responsible for ensuring ABM campaigns are executed at a high standard.
You’ll work closely with other key stakeholders across demand generation, marketing operations, sales, events, content & community, product marketing, design, and analytics to make sure our programs are well-aligned with broader go-to-market initiatives.
Last but perhaps most importantly, you’ll have the support of a world-class executive team as well as be able to work with a world-class revenue team.
- Work with key marketing & sales stakeholders to develop an ABM strategy that will allow us to realize our ambitious goals in 2021 and beyond.
- Create, plan and execute best-in-class ABM programs leveraging channels such as events, direct mail, ads, content syndication and marketing automation sequences to gain awareness and sales opportunities at key accounts. Continue experimenting with new channels to help us gain traction in the enterprise.
- Work with sales leadership to ensure sales reps are supported as they outbound to target accounts, leads in this segment “handed off” smoothly and being worked to our expectations, and programs are enabled clearly to our growing sales teams.
- Measurement is key to everything we do. Work with the marketing operations & analytics teams to ensure we have proper visibility on all ABM programs, and establish a regular communication cadence of metrics with leadership.
- 2+ years working in an ABM or Enterprise Marketing role. The candidate should be able to quickly develop a deep understanding of our B2B HR buyer, and formulate strategies that attract and convert them.
- Excellent project management, organizational, and multitasking skills. There will always be many initiatives going on at once, many of which you’ll be the driver of. You’ll be responsible for working cross-functionally to make sure important projects are completed on time and executed at a high standard. We’re looking for a team player who’ll fit in well with a high-performing team!
- Strong analytical skills, but also a good intuitive sense in the absence of data. You’ll have access to large datasets from sources like Demandbase, Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Looker and more.
- Must be a proactive & great communicator up, down, and laterally. The sales team is our ultimate customer, so you’ve had experience interfacing with sales leadership and can communicate with them to align on goals. We also have an awesome design team based on France, so excellent written & oral communication skills are important.
- Creative at heart. There are very few “original” ideas left in this world, but you can take the essence of existing ideas that work well and turn them into even better campaigns that help us accomplish our goals. If you can think of original ideas that work well, well, more power to you!
- Never satisfied - there is always something else to tweak and optimize. We should always be striving for new campaigns / ideas to test as we build out the ABM muscle.
- Expertise with Marketing Automation platforms (Marketo preferred) a must-have. Proficiency with leading ABM tools such as Demandbase/Engagio, 6Sense, Sendoso, Terminus highly desired. Experience with 3rd party intent and contact data providers like Zoominfo/DiscoverOrg, Bombora, Madison Logic, etc. a big plus as well.
- Design skills a plus!
- Help make a difference in the culture of fast-growing companies around the world. Lattice helps 2,100+ companies around the world make sure their employees are engaged and performing at a high level.
- Great product makes marketing’s job a bit easier! Lattice is #1 rated on G2 Crowd (4.6 stars) for performance management
- Lattice is one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area!
- While we’ve raised $94 million from investors such as Tiger Global, Shasta and Y-Combinator, we’ve grown sustainably and have plenty of runway to weather any potential future macro volatility
- Work with an A+ smart, passionate, and genuinely nice marketing and sales team
- We take culture very seriously - we encourage and promote professional growth and development - it’s part of our DNA!
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefit
- A hybrid remote / in-office work environment once we go back to the office (3 days in the office a week)
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
-- Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.