Lattice is the people management platform that empowers people leaders to build engaged, high-performing teams, inspire winning cultures, and make strategic, data-driven business decisions.
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive. In an age where innovation is happening all around us, there's commonality – people are driving these changes. We offer a platform that helps companies put employees first. Lattice is a people management tool that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, and goal setting in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement. Since launching in 2016 we have grown to over 2,750+ customers globally, including brands like Slack, Reddit, Glossier, and Asana.
What you'll do
As a member of our Brand Design team, you’ll be instrumental in helping shape a world-class brand. While you'll have the opportunity to touch and influence various aspects of our brand strategy, you'll specialize in our Demand Generation efforts — how we bring awareness to Lattice in a way that's true to our brand. This role will report to our Brand Design Manager/Creative Director.
Deliver incredible brand awareness touch-points
- Design demand generation campaigns that help bring awareness to Lattice and the value it provides to customers. This work spans various mediums like web, digital ads, promotional assets, physical collateral. As part of this work, you'll collaborate with various cross-functional teams (Demand Generation, Events, Content, Product Marketing, and Sales).
- Collaborate with GTM and EPD partners in understanding the needs of the prospect, customer, and business to identify the brand awareness gaps worth prioritizing.
Support the evolution of our brand
- Collaborate with marketing leaders and other Brand Design team members in shaping the evolution of Lattice's brand, voice, and strategy as our company and platform evolve.
- Contribute to the the evolution of our brand design system to standardize high-quality patterns and increase overall team throughput.
- Embody our team values, design principles, and standards for craft.
Who you are
- 3+ years of brand design experience: you've designed experiences that bring awareness to companies and help tell their story.
- A hunger for collaboration: you do your best work when partnering cross-functionally to drive alignment and clarity.
- A passion for going beyond the brief: you proactively identify opportunities to improve the utility, usability, and desirability of business-critical brand experiences.
- Autonomous when you need to be: You're no stranger to the messy middle of the work, converging/diverging, assessing constraints and risk, and ultimately de-risking the ideal solution path. You consider the brand and business needs of the company with each decision.
- A strong, yet pragmatic eye for craft: you have a keen eye for detail and craftsmanship while also considerate of deadlines, constraints, and business goals.
- A great communicator and collaborator: you’re clear and concise in explaining your thought process and in enumerating the tradeoffs made in your work.
We'd be especially excited if you have...
- Experience and expertise in brand design systems.
- Experience building brands in the B2B/SaaS space, or complex multi-product platforms.
- Experience working in-house.
- Experience working with multi-timezone teams.
- Excitement about building a world-class brand!
Why join our Design Team?
We're a passionate group of people who are dedicated to growing together. Currently ~15, our team spans Brand Design, Product Design, and Research.
You can learn more about us in our Notion page! It covers who we are as individuals, some of our recent work, how we commit to DE&I, and most importantly — the rituals and rhythms we've invested in as a team to grow as craftspeople and just… people.
- We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment
- The opportunity to join an experienced and ambitious team that is passionate about solving customers’ needs and loves coming to work every day
- Partner with 2,750+ companies around the world to make sure their employees are engaged and performing at a high level
- A culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning reimbursements
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.