Lawtrades provides a flexible, tech-enabled workforce to help in-houseteams enable efficiency and avoid bottlenecks.
LawTrades is looking for a talented Senior Content Editor to join our team and oversee editorial strategy for our main content channels. In addition to having a strong understanding of career-focused content and SEO strategy, the ideal candidate will also have a background in PR or journalism as well as experience executing SEO strategy for a growing tech or media company.
- Execute on a SEO-driven content strategy based on a set of given target keywords, content topics and opportunities that are engaging to a B2B demographic.
- Produce the highest quality articles in the industry that can sometimes be pitched to reporters.
- Efficiently write, assign and edit articles on business law and general counsel services.
- Optimize existing LawTrades content on an ongoing basis to identify opportunities to optimize for SEO.
- Manage editorial calendar and hire new writers as needed
- Track and report on content metrics using tools like Google Analytics
- 2-5 years editorial experience
- Strong storytelling skills
- 2+ years experience with SEO strategy
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience writing on B2B topics
- Thrives as both an individual contributor AND in a highly-collaborative team environment
- Superb time management, judgment, decision-making and problem-solving skills