LevaData helps global enterprises improve gross margins by reducing supply chain costs, with a focus on delivering measurable and accountable supply chain solutions and strategies that transform companies. The unique LevaData Cognitive Sourcing™ Platform allows customers to sense, recommend, act, and learn. Customers include leaders in the top global supply chain organizations, as well as medium-sized OEMs seeking to achieve best-in-class direct materials sourcing practices
LevaData helps global enterprises improve gross margins by reducing supply chain costs, with a focus on delivering measurable and accountable supply chain solutions and strategies that transform companies. The unique LevaData Cognitive Sourcing™ Platform allows customers to sense, recommend, act, and learn. Customers include leaders in the top global supply chain organizations, as well as medium-sized OEMs seeking to achieve best-in-class direct materials sourcing practices. LevaData is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, visit www.levadata.com.
- Work with purpose - join us in transforming strategic sourcing and procurement with the adoption of the latest technologies including AI, advanced analytics, and syndicated market intelligence.
- Equity in an early stage start-up.
LevaData is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other category protected under the law. LevaData is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. At LevaData, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review and implementation of best practices like Twelve-Factor App methodology to enable applications to be built with portability and resilience when deployed
- Conduct internal penetration (security) tests and resolve vulnerability along with educating team members on how to write better secured applications
- Implement continuous inspection of code quality using SonarQube etc to perform automatic reviews with static analysis of code to detect bugs, code smells, and security vulnerabilities
- Conduct AWS Well-Architected Framework review and resolve across the five pillars for designing and operating reliable, secure, efficient, and cost-effective systems in the cloud.
- Conduct PSR tests for all applications, identifying bottlenecks and resolve them so that platform and application are performing and meeting the customer expectations
- Review all applications and standardize the design and approach so that it is easy run and maintain and add new features
- Contribute to the shared platform that advances workflow and in-app capabilities and also help the team in an hands-on roles (design and development)
- Collaborate with product, and engineering team to refine design and implementation of primary use cases and take it to the next level i.e. production and make it ready for customer
- Combines superb technical skills to craft innovative solutions with a passion for influencing and coaching other senior individual contributors.
- Always looking to maintain higher standards for themselves as well as everyone in the team and enjoys teaching others and scales themselves by bringing others along.
- Set and maintain a bar on engineering and operational excellence, through guardrails, metrics, and practices
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or technical equivalent
- 15+ years technology experience in product development with 5+ years of experience with architecting technology solutions.
- Development or consulting technical background is preferred (i.e. depth as well as breadth of knowledge)
- Proficient ability to produce detailed component specifications as part of a solution architecture
- Proficient ability to provide advice on technical aspects of systems development, integration, disaster recovery, and implementation
- Proficient ability to produce evaluation criteria used to shortlist suppliers during product selection
- Proven ability to understand both the business processes and the systems processes that enable them
- Demonstrable confidence and enthusiasm about technology, innovation, and problem solving
- Solid understanding of Enterprise applications, infrastructure, data, governance, processes, security and creating and applying an enterprise framework to align applications, data, infrastructure, technologies, etc. within the enterprise
- Familiarity with Chatbots, IoT, NLP, voice driven-development (ie, Alexa) and event driven architecture expertise
- Knowledgeable on Cloud and leveraging cloud to optimize applications and infrastructures, application databases and transactional systems
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include job description "Architect Principal Engineer" in the subject.