Lingokids is a well-funded, fast-growing edtech startup changing the face of early childhood language education. We’ve taught over two million kids in 170 countries since our launch last year.
The Lingokids mission is to help 100 million families around the world raise amazing children through playlearning™.To help us on this journey, we’re looking for an exceptional Freelance Lead Animator to help us continue to create engaging multimedia content for kids.
We’re the playlearning™ app for more than 20 million families around the world. We teach kids important skills in English and help them discover their natural superpowers. Creativity. Collaboration. Critical thinking. Communication. These are some of the skills that children need to thrive. Parents can join the adventure of learning, too. We’ve developed more than 600 games and activities kids and parents can enjoy together. Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100 million families and we’re playworking™ hard to make it a reality… if you feel this dream could be your dream too, keep reading!
Are you ready to Playwork™ with us?
The Freelance Lead Animator will play an important role contributing to Lingokids' growing visual style and video catalog. This is a freelance role, and the schedule will vary depending on production schedules, but we expect you to be able to commit a minimum of 15 hours per week.
Some of the most challenging and exciting things of this role are:
- Leading animation for "Curiosity" videos, mixing 2D animation and real photo/live action.
- Collaborate with the squad to maintain best practices for animated 2D art creation.
Are you our Lead Animator?
- We are looking for a Lead Animator with a minimum of 15 years of experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Animate CC and After Effects.
- Organizational skills, effective communication, and time management skills are a must.
- English is a must. We are producing videos in English, so it's important that you to understand the content. We don't require certifications, but we expect you to be able to communicate well with the team.
- On a personality level, our ideal candidate is self-motivated, open-minded, organized, and flexible to change. It's important that this person be able to give and receive constructive feedback respectfully.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. More than anything, our ideal candidate is someone who is eager to learn and grow with Lingokids.