Lingokids is a well-funded, fast-growing edtech startup changing the face of early childhood language education. We’ve taught over two million kids in 170 countries since our launch last year.
Lingokids mission is to help 100 million families around the world raise amazing children through playlearning™. To help us on this mission, we’re looking for an exceptional Head of Monetization (Pricing & Product Marketing) that will be joining our HQ located in sunny Spain.
Are you ready to Playwork™ with us?
As a Head of Monetization, you will have the opportunity to build a professional monetization team to generate growth by discovering new ways users can pay for our service & content, defining pricing & discount policies, and optimizing the revenue with the help of data models.
The ideal candidate has a background in pricing & product marketing and has experience building strong relationships with product, data science, and marketing. We are seeking a combination of strong vision, strategic leadership, and great execution.
Your work will be pivotal in helping Lingokids grow in the next stage of our journey.
You will also get to work on:
- Design, define and execute strategies for user monetization, pricing, product offering & positioning.
- Define and communicate company-wide the country pricing list, discount policies, and available monetization products.
- Define and design discovery experiments of new subscription products (tiers, lifetime access) and single purchase content bundles.
- Design, test and deploy strategies for monetizing free users.
- Partner with Finance on building econometric models to optimize billing instruments (trial period, subscription period) for an optimal trade-off between cash flow, risk, and revenue growth.
- Lead the discovery of new growth opportunities by the continuous implementation of monetization experiments focused on available subscription products & in-app purchases, billing options, discounts & promos, among others.
- Partner with the Product teams on defining the content & feature catalog & identifying the premium content.
- Set up continuous price elasticity testing to optimize the prices and proactively react to the changes of the demand with price adjustments.
- Liaise with the MarTech and Data Tools team on setting a vision for price analytics & product offering platforms to support controlled experimentation and orchestration of monetization instruments.
Are you our Head of Monetization ?
The ideal teammate for us would be someone widely experienced in a similar position at a high-growth B2C subscription or gaming start-up discovering, developing, and optimizing user monetization (5+ years of experience).
Someone fascinated by behavioural economics, consumer behaviour, consumer perceived value & cost with applied experience in both product marketing and pricing.
You should have a stronghold on subscriptions unit-economics, user lifetime value models, statistics, and controlled experimentation. Have excellent numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data quickly to inform the right decisions. Detail orientated with superior organizational skills.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
We are looking for an empathetic leader who is comfortable working with a diverse group of stakeholders across the organization and makes sure every voice is heard.