Easy and free screen recorder for Mac, Windows, and Chromebooks. Record your camera and screen with audio directly from your Chrome browser and share the video with your team, friends, and family.
Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 10M users across 120k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including Netflix, HubSpot, Atlassian, Juniper Networks, and Twitter.
Founded in 2015, Loom has raised over $200 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Coatue, and Andreessen Horowitz.
As a People Operations Generalist at Loom, you will be a cultural carrier and play an essential role in supporting Loommates all over the world. You will support the employees and the People Operations teams by maintaining systems and processes that are critical to providing a great employee experience. You will be the first point of contact for Loommates globally helping them navigate our various People programs. You will join our growing People team and work closely with partners in Finance, Workplace, IT and Legal.
- Run our onboarding program (orientation, system entry, paperwork validation, background check administration) and be the first point of contact for our global employee base
- Execute HR operational processes and services with a focus on employee experience and data integrity
- Be the first point of contact for employee questions and employment verification requests. Escalate issues to other members of the People team, if appropriate.
- Develop and maintain documentation for manager and employee self-service
- Respond and resolve requests from Loommates on all People Programs (Perks & Benefits, Trainings etc.)
- Identify and drive process improvement efforts, leveraging HR systems to automate and eliminate manual work where possible
- Support with reporting, dashboards, and metrics to drive decision-making
- Assist in audits and compliance reporting
- Partner with our Payroll team and be the point of contact for submitting any updates (compensation changes, state benefits coordination etc.) ahead of payroll processing
What We're Looking For
- A positive attitude and passion to learn. This role is a high touch and high impact role with lots of opportunities to influence culture and change.
- A deep desire to be a champion of culture for Loom through interactions with employees and desire to make employee experiences simple, pleasant and productive
- Expert organizational skills and an ability to prioritize effectively -- you can easily handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Familiarity with multiple HR areas including HRIS, Payroll, Benefits and Compliance
- Strong passion for delivering impeccable work and adding value through doing things with high level of craftsmanship and attention to detail
- Systems and process orientation with excellent attention to detail
- Comfort in analyzing data and metrics
- Empathetic, mature and employee-oriented in communication
- Experience with distributed and international teams a plus
Perks at Loom
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Mental health and wellness reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Home office & technology reimbursement
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.