Luxor specializes in the physical delivery of hashrate (compute power). Over the past four years we have been acting as a buyer of hashrate.
We fundamentally believe that compute power itself is a commodity and we want to build out traditional marketplaces and derivates for it. We are building a spot market for hashrate, not dissimilar to a compute-power version of Henry Hub. After this is completed we will begin building incredibly powerful and interesting derivative products on the value of hashrate.
We are planning to build out our own mining operation, that will own ASICs and produce hashrate. This role will report directly to the VP of Business Development. This is a fully remote role. Depending on the particular customer need, there may be a need to travel.
- 2 years of experience in the crypto mining space working with ASICs and GPUs.
- Understanding of power markets and energy infrastructure.
- Familiarity with data centers and tools.
- Ability to travel globally for extended periods of time.
- Flexibility to change business plans and strategies based on evolving circumstances and expectations.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Experience building and scaling mining operations.
- Experience working with ASIC management software and custom firmware.
- Knowledge of primary and secondary ASIC markets.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Willingness to learn new technologies on the job.
- Assess and interact with ASIC markets to purchase equipment and proactive ASIC portfolio management.
- Build relationships with ASIC manufacturers and brokers.
- Diligence mining sites and colocations to find good partners to host our machines. Maintain relationships with dozens of energy producers and hosting facilities globally.
- Assist with analyzing financial results and use the data to improve the operation.
At Luxor we believe that meaningful contributions can be made by anyone. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Luxor is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Luxor welcomes all. Luxor does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Luxor will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Luxor.