Global leader in 5G digital commerce solutions for communication service providers (CSPs), MATRIXX Software has announced the appointment of five strategic advisors with deep experience in building high growth telecom technology companies. The move comes to help the leadership team at MATRIXX expand 5G deployments for telecom operators worldwide.
Global telecom leaders such as Vodafone, Swisscom, Verizon, and Orange rely on MATRIXX for cloud-native digital commerce solutions, especially with the oncoming implementation of 5G technology. The need for CSPs to compete continues to increase as the rapid emergence of 5G is ushering in new business models and opportunities for enterprise customers.
“These five individuals bring exceptional depth and breadth to an already world-class team. Their expertise spans successful startups, CSPs, and established networking companies,” said MATRIXX CEO, Glo Gordon. “As we enter into our hyper-growth phase, each will contribute a wealth of knowledge and experience to support MATRIXX’s scale.”
MATRIXX welcomes the following members to its strategic advisory board:
- Hassan Ahmed – Founder, Former CEO and Chairman of Affirmed Networks, recently acquired by Microsoft.
- Daniel Collins – Co-Founder and CTO of Jasper Technologies
- Heinz Herren – Former CTO, CIO and current Executive Board Member of Swisscom
- Cliff Johnson – Former Senior Vice President of Jasper Technologies and Vice President Global IoT Service Operations at Cisco
- Macario Namie – Currently Chief Marketing Officer at ASAPP