Maze is a Series A funded startup building the future of rapid testing for modern teams. We're backed by some of the world's best funds and have an extensive advisory network.
We're on a mission to empower modern teams to build better user experiences by testing and learning rapidly with real users. To do this, we've partnered with the world's biggest design tools, including Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Sketch, and Marvel. We power over 40,000 brands globally, including IBM, Logitech, Pipedrive, Uber, Greenpeace, and Braze.
We're a fully remote team working across 21 countries. You'll be joining a passionate team whose resumes include Canva, Figma, GitLab, Google, InVision, Typeform and Zendesk.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
In your role, you will work closely with:
- Arjen Harris, Director of Product (ex Typeform, N26)
- Thomas Mary, Maze's CTO and co-founder
- Bozena Pieniazek, Director of Marketing (ex Typeform, TravelPerk)
- Brandon Wolf, SVP of Customer Support (ex Invision, Zendesk)
- Sean Kinney, Senior Director of Support (ex Invision, Zendesk)
- The teams at Figma, Invision, Marvel, Sketch, Adobe and more
- Reforge Partners Program
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Own Maze's integrations strategy, an integral part of Maze's current product an vision
- Work closely with the product teams at Figma, Adobe, Marvel, Sketch, Invision to uncover collaboration and market opportunities to grow the ecosystem
- Drive the adoption, retention and satisfaction of our integrations. This means working on the integrations as well as the product features they touch.
- Be the primary point of contact for partners both pre and post launch
- Push the capabilities of our Mission block from the builder, all the way to reporting stage
- Work directly with engineers and product designers on the implementation, assessment and refinement of new core features
- Partner with the Director of Product and the CTO to create Maze's API strategy from the ground up to enable new and innovative product lines
- Help drive product market fit for new use cases and personas
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of experience working in product management with experience in working directly with engineering teams
- A proven track record of setting up and running product teams that solve customer issues and are valuable for the business
- A deep understanding of how to effectively prioritize and manage cross-functional projects
- An analytical mindset with a deep understanding of SaaS and product metrics
- A team player that works well cross-functionally and collaborates with other teams on key initiatives
- Experience working in product-led B2B SaaS (bonus: for a design or product tool)
- Bonus: Experience working with APIs
- Bonus: Experience working in a fully remote organization
Consider this our wish-list. We know there will be great candidates that don't meet every one of these criteria—if you're passionate about the role and feel that your experience prepares you to do it, we'd love to hear from you.
Why Maze is unique
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 60 employees. This means you'll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We're on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and a NPS of 60, and we're excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: You will help us 5x MRR in 2021 by building key relationships with our partner ecosystem, launching integrations and managing ongoing partner marketing activities.
- Unlimited time off
- Twice a year company retreat for a week, fully paid by Maze (once COVID is over)
- Laptop paid for by Maze
- Paid Family leave: 14 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- $850/month in benefits to be used at your discretion. Get the benefits that matter to you with our flexible a-maze-ing benefits!
- $2,000 remote work setup fund to ensure you can set up a productive work space!