We’re living at the dawn of a borderless world, but most people still don't have the tools needed to engage in critical high-trust services including everything from access to financial services, to sharing assets in peer-to-peer marketplaces, and even managing talent. At MetaMap, our work is centered on addressing this gap by building an identity data protocol that surfaces merits in the form of legal, financial, and work data. We’re energized by the unlimited potential that comes from this collective coordination, the removal of barriers to access, and the future we’re building towards — one that is interconnected and equitable. If you believe in our mission to help unlock borderless growth too, come join the MetaMap team!
About the role
MetaMap is looking for an awesome Enterprise Account Executive for the US/North American market to join our amazing team. We're growing quickly and looking to scale our Enterprise Solutions.
- Build relationships with top US Enterprise Fintech companies with a focus on international expansion
- Work with C-level internal and external stakeholders to build and execute account plans and help shape the product roadmap accordingly
- Collaborate with internal teams to build turn-key solutions for Enterprise
- Manage a variety of stakeholder and customer relationships across their entire lifecycle
- Investigate the customer’s long-term business objectives and anticipate future needs
- Identify opportunities to expand into additional functional orgs or business units
- Help define the product market strategy for specific Enterprise use cases
Skills & Experience
- Ability to close accounts with values exceeding $1 mill ARR
- 10 + years of experience and proven practice in prospecting and managing a pipeline of Enterprise accounts
- Deep knowledge of online identity space, KYC/AML, and the Fintech industry.
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in business or related discipline
- Intellectual curiosity - you love to ask questions and are genuinely interested in learning your client's needs
- Articulate: you have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively
- Passionate: you are excited about technology, software, and how it helps businesses succeed
MetaMap is building tools that power a borderless world where everyone has equal access to opportunity based on their merits. As a proud equal opportunity employer, we live by these same values, celebrate diversity, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. We are also committed to a fair and inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
We evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or any other legally protected class. All employment decisions including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.