More space. Less contact. Modern design. Combining the consistency and amenities of a high-end hotel with the space and features of a luxury apartment
Mint House is a tech-enabled hotel company for high-end business travelers providing a unique experience that offers the feel of a high-end hotel, with all the comforts and conveniences of your own home – all packaged and delivered via technology. We’re financed by some of the most seasoned venture partners and hospitality executives. Mint House currently operates hotels in 10 cities in the US, with significant plans to grow throughout 2020.
We’re looking to hire a Head of Revenue Strategy to oversee our company’s revenue operations. Reporting directly to the CEO, this person will lead initiatives around channel management, pricing and yield optimization, and partnership operations. As the architect for the demand side of our business, this person will hire a team under them to execute on their strategic vision.
What You'll Do
- Create a strategic roadmap for the company’s revenue operations
- Develop a pricing strategy for each of our distribution channels, including online travel agencies (OTAs), direct bookings, local sales, and corporate partnerships
- Implement business intelligence tools that will track revenue performance and inform strategic decisions
- Work cross-functionally with our sales, business development, real estate, and product teams to ensure company-wide goals are met
- Collaborate with the CEO, CFO, and our board of investors to ensure the continued financial success of the company
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in a revenue-centric role, preferably in a hospitality, travel, or high growth tech environment (big plus if you have worked on a dynamically-priced product or service)
- Experience using BI tools to manage large data sets (Looker, Tableau, etc)
- Ability to communicate revenue performance and goals in clear and digestible terms across a variety of stakeholders
- Experience hiring and managing high-performing teams
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested! Mint House is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team and none of the above points are 100% required.
- Competitive salary and stock option packages
- Health insurance coverage, paid membership to One Medical, gym membership stipend
- 401k, commuter benefits, and HSA account options
- Parental leave coverage
- Company laptop of your choosing
- Travel stipend good for free and / or discounted stays at Mint House properties across the country