We are looking for dynamic and result-oriented Sales Development Representatives to join our team. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for selling our edtech services to consumers (B2C) and ensuring that our customers are satisfied with their purchases. You will need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to close sales and meet sales targets.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to promote and sell our technology products and services to individual customers (B2C).
- Identify and prospect new customers, build a pipeline, and manage leads throughout the sales cycle.
- Follow up with customers and provide exceptional customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to potential customers, educating them on our products and services.
- Negotiate sales agreements and contracts with customers.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as product development, marketing, and customer support to ensure that customer needs are met.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs to identify opportunities for new products or services.
- Track and report on sales performance metrics, and provide regular updates to the sales team and management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a sales role, preferably in B2C sales.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other sales tools.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Experience in the technology industry is preferred but not required.
If you are a self-starter, passionate about technology and sales, and have a strong desire to succeed in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this role. We offer a competitive commission and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career advancement and professional development.
If you just relocated to a new country and you are looking for a cool opportunity to get into tech, position for more opportunities and earn money. Whether you are a student or a dependant, this is for you.
This job is open to applicants resident in the UK, USA, Canada, Netherlands, Germany or Australia.
You can work part-time or full-time. The job is fully remote.
Visit our website to see our product.
This role is commission based. You get a 10% commission per sale and a £500 reward fee for hitting your target.