Omnidian’s mission is to protect and accelerate capital invested in residential and commercial solar by homeowners and businesses across the nation. Our proprietary technology monitors your system 24/7, covers maintenance for all hardware and software components, and includes the industry’s leading Cash-Back Energy Guarantee. If your system under-performs, we’ll make it right, and compensate you for energy lost.
The award-winning Solar Experts in our Seattle Operations Center are available toll-free and have live, real-time access to your solar performance data. Today, we are responsible for over 200,000 solar homes nationwide including the large-scale portfolios of our Fortune 1000 clients. And, we’ve been named one of the Top 100 Companies To Work For by Seattle Business Magazine for two years running.
As the Director of Finance for Omnidian, you will be a key partner to the CFO and Executive team, driving the organization’s financial planning and accounting practices as well as its relationship with lending institutions, shareholders, and the financial community. You will drive all internal financial processes and procedures to ensure that we maximize return on every dollar; always have a clear view of company performance and are in compliance with the various federal and state financial and reporting requirements. The Chief Financial Officer will direct the organization’s capitalization, financial planning as well as its relationship with lending institutions, shareholders, and the financial community.
What You’ll Do
At Omnidian we believe in trust and autonomy. How you create an impact is ultimately up to you. Here is an outline of some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Drive company-wide budget and forecasting processes
- Drive financial reporting to provide insight into company performance and drive that performance higher
- Prepare financial information for Board of Directors
- Accounting, payroll and tax, across various states and regulations with the support of external vendors and advisors
Support fundraising activities
Experience You’ll Need
- A well-rounded financial background, knowledge of strategy frameworks and processes, and thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Be forward-looking (focusing on where the company is going, not just where the company has been).
- Focus on implementing scalable processes and automate whenever possible.
- Experience planning, facilitating, and implementing analysis or processes across various financial areas.
Solar, tech or insurance industry experience would be a nice-to-have but isn’t mandatory.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our customers. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to ensuring our hiring and retention practices as well as our office culture reflects this value.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.