Omnidian’s mission is to protect and accelerate capital invested in residential and commercial solar by homeowners and businesses across the nation. Our proprietary technology monitors your system 24/7, covers maintenance for all hardware and software components, and includes the industry’s leading Cash-Back Energy Guarantee. If your system under-performs, we’ll make it right, and compensate you for energy lost.
The award-winning Solar Experts in our Seattle Operations Center are available toll-free and have live, real-time access to your solar performance data. Today, we are responsible for over 200,000 solar homes nationwide including the large-scale portfolios of our Fortune 1000 clients. And, we’ve been named one of the Top 100 Companies To Work For by Seattle Business Magazine for two years running.
Omnidian is transforming the residential solar industry with the nation’s premier cash-back solar performance guarantee. We are bringing residential solar dealers / installers a new selling model which includes 24/7 professional monitoring, proactive service alerts, an operations center with live customer support, real-time system diagnostics, and professional marketing in our dealers’ brand name – before, during and after the sale.
Omnidian is currently responsible for over 200,000 residential solar sites across the nation and has been named a Top 100 Place to Work for 3 consecutive years!
Our unique value proposition has been extensively researched and is demonstrating rapid traction in the market as leading Residential Solar Dealers seek to differentiate their offering in a highly price-competitive market. Our nationwide network of “Elite” Dealers prepay to include Omnidian’s performance plan and cash-back guarantee with every new system sold for as few as one year, with many dealers opting to include the performance plan for 3 – 10 years. We recently launched a new program which will provide the same level of service for Dealers’ existing base of homeowners.
As a Director of Regional Sales / Strategic Alliances for Arizona, you will drive revenue growth by successful closure of new B2B relationships as we rapidly expand across new U.S. metropolitan markets. Omnidian’s residential solar performance plan has regulatory approval for over 80% of the U.S. cash and loan market. Reporting to the President of the Consumer Direct Channel and with the support of an elite team of solar industry vets, you will help shape our vision and contribute to product strategy through collaboration with industry partners. As a member of a fast-growing start-up, this is a unique opportunity which has attracted some of the nation’s leading sales execs.
- Drive aggressive revenue growth through new dealer partnerships and quota-driven sales achievement. Rapidly identify best prospect segments and tailor sales strategies to target segments.
- Achieve growth through pre-market research and post-market intel
- Utilize best practices and cross team collaboration to strategize innovative ways to reach new clients and more successfully prioritize prospects.
- Close working relationships with channel marketing, channel management, and senior executive team.
Active channel management and dealer retention
As a Top 100 Place to Work, you will represent Omnidian’s strong core values. Successful candidates will possess the following skills:
- Experience in the residential solar industry
- At least 4 years’ proven B2B experience.
- Account Management experience desired and highly valuable
- A proven track record driving high-growth.
- Your prior managers will confirm that you are a “farmer” not a “hunter” – in other words, demonstrated experience in consultative, relationship-based sales.
- Demonstrated experience segmenting B2B prospects and developing sales strategies appropriate to the segment.
- Experience launching new products – as we are continually evolving to meet our clients’ needs
- Your prior managers will rate your performance highly on a scale of 1 – 10 when we reach out to them for references and we will ask you to accurately predict their responses.
- Full life cycle sales experience from market research to client on-boarding.
- Your written and verbal communication is clear, concise and articulate.
You represent the highest possible ethnical standards, communicate opportunities and challenges quickly with recommendations for moving forward, and are viewed as a team player.