We build software for mental health providers and their patients. Our platform helps improve clinical care while advancing research in mental health.
There are 22M+ Americans who suffer from treatment-resistant mental health conditions, meaning they’ve failed two or more conventional treatments. Our mission is to further innovative mental treatments (ranging from FDA-approved psychedelic medicine to neuromodulation) for those patients who are suffering the most. We do this by empowering providers, improving patient care, and accelerating research. Our electronic medical records software is used by mental health doctors and their patients. We analyze the data to help the doctors deliver better care and also offer insights to help research and development of new treatments that actually work. Our founders met while in grad school at Stanford. (School of Medicine / Graduate School of Business). We are a full-time team of 10 and are backed by General Catalyst and Y Combinator. We've been featured in publications such as Crunchbase News.
We are looking for a mission-driven, passionate Customer Operations Associate to join the team. As our first non-engineering hire, this role will be a swiss army knife for our team by improving the customer experience, from onboarding to support. This person will bring their problem-solving abilities, people skills, and hustle to help transform our organization.
This role is based in Mountain View (we currently go into the office a few days a week and expect to be fully in-person post-pandemic) and we are seeking an immediate start date. We are not considering long-term remote candidates.
- Build out customer support function. Quarterback support requests. Work closely with Engineering team to resolve any customer issues
- Own onboarding and customer support for Osmind's provider customers. Work directly with CEO for customer handoffs after closing the sale
- Build in analytics and tracking to understand product usage, customer satisfaction, and other indicators of customer health. Adopting systems and tools to streamline processes
- Conduct proactive check-ins and trainings with customer to ensure proper use and adoption of technology
- Be the voice of the customer in helping our COO define our product
- 2+ years in customer support or success role in the past
- Understanding and passion for healthcare industry
- Startup experience, preferably early-stage
- Excellent communication skills, including great email hygiene
- Healthcare provider software customer support experience
- Basic technical knowledge to be able to more effectively troubleshoot customer issues with our Engineering team