Pinwheel is the easiest way for users to connect their payroll accounts to your app.
Pinwheel provides an API that makes it easy for any user to connect their payroll account to any app. By building pipes that connect payroll platforms to banks, lenders, and other service providers, we hope to help underserved consumers gain equitable access to financial services when they need it most, while sparking innovation of new financial products. Financial institutions often rely on traditional credit scoring systems that look at a consumer's past behavior and limited demographic data. More than half of Americans have a poor credit score or no score at all, and 78% live paycheck to paycheck. Without access to affordable financial products, they resort to high-interest credit cards, payday loans, and trigger overdraft fees to make ends meet — which ultimately push them into deeper cycles of debt. At Pinwheel, we believe that unlocking API access to payroll systems helps build towards a fairer financial system. Most people's money can be traced back to a payroll system (e.g., ADP, Paychex, Gusto) — meaning those systems sit at the top of the financial stack and harbor a wealth of income and employment data, and tapping into them offers limitless possibilities. Here are just a few ways Pinwheel's solution helps our customers and their end users:
- Enable real-time, seamless direct deposit switching within a bank's UX, driving LTV and account profitability for banks, and giving users control over where their paycheck goes
- Let consumers share their income and employment data directly with lenders, no paperwork required — speeding up the process and delivering the high quality data lenders need in real time
- Allow borrowers to repay their loans directly from their payroll — massively de-risking loans for lenders and allowing customers to access fairer interest rates
What are we looking for? Pinwheel is looking for a driven Recruiting Specialist who is eager to join a high-paced environment where they’ll learn quickly and make an immediate impact. You’ll be tasked with discovering, engaging and building Pinwheel’s talent foundation. As the first point of contact for the majority of our candidates, you’ll evangelize Pinwheel’s talent brand and provide each and every one of our candidates with delightful experiences. More specifically:
What you will be doing?
- Owning one of Pinwheel’s primary Eng pipelines
- Ensure that the top of the funnel is diverse and healthy
- Engage and qualify prospective candidates for the role
- Guide candidates through the entire interview process quickly and provide a world-class experience; from sourcing to closing.
- Serving as Pinwheel’s primary Sourcer
- Build candidate pipelines for both bespoke and evergreen roles
- Develop and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies, partnering with the key stakeholders and analyzing role requirements to determine target candidate profiles
- Create innovative sourcing strategies, including leveraging your knowledge of organizations, platforms, and networks, to attract and engage underrepresented talent
- Maintain a network of high-potential candidates through thoughtful engagement practices, building candidate rapport through trust, and acting as a candidate advisor
- Track and analyze data on sourcing and conversion efforts to understand the efficacy of sourcing strategies and drive improvements as needed
- Assisting with recruiting initiatives/ projects that will drive Pinwheel’s recruiting machine
What skills are necessary?
- 1-3 years of high-volume recruiting or sourcing experience (agency recruiting experience preferred)
- Passion and drive to work independently and creatively problem solve
- Proactivity in networking and establishing effective working relationships with professional networks and affinity groups; prior experience a plus
- Detail-oriented in approach to all tasks, whether mundane or mission-critical
- Experience with Greenhouse and GSuite a plus
Why join Pinwheel?
**Best Time to Join **- Our company is small but well-funded, meaning you get the upside of starting on the bottom floor with minimal risk.
Be a Cultural Founder - You will have an active hand in molding the company culture and being a part of the entrepreneurial journey.
Build Something Revolutionary - Help build the consumer data infrastructure of the future.