Presentations have defined entire industries and architected how organizations work. Yet for decades we’ve been stuck with the same tools. Pitch is a new beginning. An open platform for presentations and content collaboration. A new paradigm to improve the way presentations are crafted and knowledge is shared.
Pitch is the company rethinking the way we create, collaborate on and deliver presentations. Built by the team behind Wunderlist, Pitch makes the journey from draft to deck fast, effortless, and fun. After launching out of beta in October of last year, the buzz around Pitch has translated into adoption: more than 25,000 teams have already discovered the beauty and flexibility of our platform.
Our Growth Marketing team is seeking a Lifecycle Marketing Lead to run experiments on multiple channels (product viral loops, in-app messaging, email campaigns, etc.) and help drive workspace expansion, engagement and revenue opportunities.
What you'll get to do..
- Use data-driven analysis and customer insights to develop hypotheses and build an experimentation roadmap to continuously improve conversion and engagement across our activation journey.
- Own and improve user habit-moment success as measured by activation percentage, free workspace team growth, team invite loops, and other metrics.
- Navigate conflicting cross-functional priorities with product, sales, design and analytics to run high quality experiments across range of surfaces (Team expansion, engagement, reactivation and self-serve and sales-assisted upgrade flows).
- Monitor campaign delivery and conduct robust, statistically significant reports against core retention KPIs (not just leading indicator campaign metrics)
- Improve our CRM, lifecycle tooling, and workflows between product, marketing, and analytics.
This role is perfect for you if...
- You have >3 years of lifecycle and growth marketing experience and 1-2 years of B2B revenue experience.
- Strategic thinker with evidence of implemented growth marketing strategies at a SaaS that have improved performance metrics. (engagement, conversion, and reactivation) using email marketing, marketing automation or in-app messaging.
- Track record of partnering with product and sales to run experiments and turn them into complex lifecycle flows using triggers and segmentations that send campaigns with both static and dynamic content.
- Bring a strong technical understanding of what is needed in terms of technology stack to measure, analyse, and run successful experiments in various user journey stages that are influenced by multiple teams.
- Curious, able to gather data and uncover opportunities using qualitative (via user interviews, session recording, panels, etc) and quantitative (via analytics tools like Amplitude and FullStory) user behaviour data.
- Deep understanding of user psychology, UX best practice and CRO.
- Experience processing data in any of: SQL, R, Python, Excel is a big plus.
- Product marketing experience is a plus.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.