Planday is a technology company that was born in a Danish bar. We’ve come a long way since our cofounders first dreamed up a tool that would make scheduling and communicating more straightforward. With over 12 years of experience in the industry, we’re well-placed to provide businesses with a solution that meets their unique needs.
Planday's workforce management platform improves the lives of shift workers across the globe by digitizing and integrating systems and administrative tasks; helping save time and money to focus on the things that really matter.
Our Partnerships team is at the center of developing an entirely new and exciting growth area within Planday, set up to engage with referral partners and grow mutual relationships, sales opportunities and revenue targets.
We're looking for a seasoned and entrepreneurial Partner Manager to work with our Director of Partnerships Philip Wylonis, to establish a Strategic Alliances function for the Nordics market. You will be part of a small team built like an agile startup, working across every department of Planday with high expectations and buy-in from the broader organisation. Ideally our Partner Manager will work out of Copenhagen with Philip, but there is flexibility to consider candidates located in London and/or Oslo if there is a mutual fit.
As our new Partner Manager, you will be responsible for recruiting, training and supporting new Planday referral partners in the Nordics, in the following ways:
- Identifying and pursuing joint marketing and sales opportunities
- Engaging with key integration partners to provide strategic advice and coaching when needed
- Uncovering growth goals and helping achieve objectives
- Defining successful partnership and marketing strategies, and ensuring that campaign implementation ideas are brought to life
- Ensuring the appropriate tools and updates exist to drive success
- Advocating when issues arise and acting as an extension of partner strategies, in-house
- Co-selling on larger, strategic opportunities
Requirements You are our ideal Partner Manager if you have:
- 3-5 years of B2B partnerships experience
- Direct experience selling software and/or SaaS, and an understanding of APIs
- Native-equivalent English and at least one Nordic language, preferably Swedish
- A high degree of initiative, positivity and self-direction, and the ability to thrive in a competitive and fast-moving environment
- The ability to train, motivate, and foster metrics-driven relationships with potential partners
- Excellent communication presentation skills
- This is a team and area that will grow quickly over the next few years, so this is a great opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility and become a future Planday leader.
- You will shape a new role for our largest market, alongside a hugely international team in an open and social working environment, with to our in-house catering and thriving company events culture.
- The steep learning curve is countered by a commission-incentivized salary and an agile way of working that fosters results.
- Alongside Copenhagen HQ, the Planday Oslo and London offices are also a possibility for location