Pleo operates in 6 countries and is rapidly expanding to be the global spending solution for forward thinking teams everywhere. We're looking for somebody who has the drive & curiosity to join our growing Customer Support team, having their finger on the pulse when it comes to our customers and effortlessly communicating with them on how they use the Pleo product. While helping our customers the Customer Support team works closely with every part of Pleo, learning the intricacies of how we build products, manage risk, launch new features, and keep our customers happy.
As a part of our growing global Customer Support team, you’ll spend most of your time interacting directly with our customers ensuring that they have an empowering Pleo experience. You will manage assigned support tickets and ensure customers are updated and issues are resolved in a timely manner. You will learn and understand the Pleo product at a deeper level and have an opportunity to learn how Pleo operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization. Many of our Support team members grow to specialize in focus areas like payment operations, sales, and product. If you’re constantly curious, enjoy providing an exceptional user experience, a strong writer and a fast researcher, we would love to hear from you!
What we need from you:
- Native-level fluency in Danish, and fluency in English (our company language).
- You love providing a fantastic, high-touch customer experience
- Ability to translate user questions into technical feature requests
- A systematic and analytical approach to problem-solving
- Happy to explain complicated problems in the simplest terms
- Experience with cloud systems, bookkeeping and financial technology/payment cards is a plus
Your colleagues say you:
- Get it done - and will stay with a task until it's resolved
- Have an endless amount of questions about the product
- Are a diffuser - always patient & kind, no matter what
- Are a team player - we have no room for sharp elbows
- Enjoys the puzzle of solving open-ended problems
- Are a person they would also enjoy having a coffee with (virtual or not)
Show me the benefits!
- Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending)
- Flexible working remote options for those onsite (just speak to your team)
- Quarterly trips to somewhere for team camps (both company-wide ones and team-specific ones). The last one we had was in Northern Ireland! 🏰
- Continual learning & development opportunities
- 25 days holidays (annual)
- Sponsored lunch
And here are some other nice gestures that we do
- Amazing HQ where we value a great working environment (real barista coffee so you don’t have to go to a coffee shop, friday bars - we are at Denmark after all -, amazing lounge areas, rooftop terrace in the summer, among other things)
- Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company (we're talking guerrilla gardening, liquids tasting, the Pleo band, learning to code initiatives, that type of thing)
- Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc - we'll help (venue, food etc)
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 320+ team, from over 46 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, or Montreal offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 16 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in once a quarter for team camps.
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆
If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾
Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂