Point is bringing rewards and benefits to the debit card. Say goodbye to credit card debt and interest payments.
Point is a new kind of spending experience; one that rewards you for spending what you have, actively encourages you to avoid overspending, and never charges interest or hidden fees. We’re going after a multi-trillion dollar opportunity to deliver transparency and shake up the world of consumer payments.
We’re looking for a **Graphic Designer **to join our small but mighty team of passionate and collaborative individuals. We launched Point publicly in November and we’ve already been ranked as a top finance app in the App Store, processed millions in transaction volume, and cultivated an enthusiastic community of early adopters. Additionally, we're backed by top investors like Peter Thiel (Valar Ventures) and Y Combinator.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide graphic design support in a fast-paced environment with a solid understanding of Point's brand.
- Retain integrity of the brand through adherence to and evolution of brand identity - including logo, typography and imagery style.
- Collaborate with Design and Marketing teams to complete projects and ensure that they are in line with design specifications.
- Own and maintain a comprehensive library of design assets for reusable, systematic designs.
- Produce and deliver high quality design assets across a wide range of digital media.
- 2 to 4 years of experience working at a design focused agency, start-up equivalent.
- Mastery of digital design tools including Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Ability to create digital web assets leveraging design tools such as Webflow and SendGrid.
- Strong academic background in Graphic Design.
- Outstanding portfolio that demonstrates your experience in crafting thoughtfully constructed brand identities.
Bonus Points (no pun intended):
- Experience with motion graphics is a big plus.
- Experience in 3D is a plus.
- Experience with HTML
- Opportunity to be part of a brand that is creating a new standard for financial services and enter at the ground floor of a fast growing, mission-driven company.
- Competitive salary, stock options, and 401K.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance).
- Unlimited vacation policy, paid company holidays, and WFH flexible. We shut down the office at the end of the year for a winter holiday.
- Free Point Card membership + 10,000 ($100) monthly points
- Monthly stipends for continuous learning, health & wellness, and commuting.