Point is bringing rewards and benefits to the debit card. Say goodbye to credit card debt and interest payments.
Point is a new kind of spending experience; one that rewards you for spending what you have, actively encourages you to avoid overspending, and never charges interest or hidden fees. We’re going after a multi-trillion dollar opportunity to deliver transparency and shake up the world of consumer payments.
We’re looking for a Junior Business Recruiter to join our small but mighty team of passionate and collaborative individuals. We launched Point publicly in November and we’ve already been ranked as a top finance app in the App Store, processed millions in transaction volume, and cultivated an enthusiastic community of early adopters. Additionally, we're backed by top investors like Peter Thiel (Valar Ventures) and Y Combinator.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and own recruiting for roles across Marketing, Operations, and Compliance.
- Partner with Recruiting Leaders, Hiring Managers, and Sourcers to help develop sourcing strategies and come up with creative ways to attract new talent.
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process alongside the team.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to define role requirements.
- Managing the entire interview process and candidate assessments.
- Help to close out offers with Recruiting leaders and Hiring Managers
- Building diverse candidate pipelines for multiple roles at varying stages in the process.
- Work on strategic events and initiatives to attract top talent.
- 3 years in a Recruiting related role at an early stage start-up or a growing organization.
- The ability to source and own the process for multiple job requisitions across the Business organization.
- Strong organizational/project management experience
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, comfortable with communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace and ever-changing environment.
- A hunger to learn and grow.
- An excitement for Point and what we're building!
Bonus Points (no pun intended):
- Experience using Greenhouse.
- Strong interest in Diversity & Inclusion + all things Business Recruiting.
- Opportunity to be part of a brand that is creating a new standard for financial services and enter at the ground floor of a fast growing, mission-driven company.
- Competitive salary, stock options, and 401K.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance).
- Unlimited vacation policy, paid company holidays, and WFH flexible. We shut down the office at the end of the year for a winter holiday.
- Free Point Card membership + 10,000 ($100) monthly points
- Monthly stipends for continuous learning, health & wellness, and commuting.