Point is bringing rewards and benefits to the debit card. Say goodbye to credit card debt and interest payments.
Point is a new kind of spending experience; one that rewards you for spending what you have, actively encourages you to avoid overspending, and never charges interest or hidden fees. We’re going after a multi-trillion dollar opportunity to deliver transparency and shake up the world of consumer payments.
We’re looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our small but mighty team of passionate and collaborative folks. We just launched Point to the public in November and we’ve already been ranked as a top finance app in the App Store, processed millions in transaction volume, and cultivated an enthusiastic community of early adopters. Additionally, we're backed by top investors like Peter Thiel (Valar Ventures), Y-Combinator.
About The Role:
- We are seeking an experienced, creative, data driven Lifecycle Marketing Manager to lead the growth of our CRM and own all lifecycle marketing for Point. We're looking for an exceptional individual with experience in building consumer lifecycle strategies and personally managing execution. The ideal candidate combines left- and right-brain thinking to produce personalized, timely, and engaging content across email and push, from weekly batch campaigns to triggered evergreen flows. This will be a high-autonomy role, and is designed for marketers who want to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing fintech startup.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute and lead the vision, strategy, execution and results for our Email Marketing, encompassing the marketing, transactional, and lifecycle email supporting growth and retention across our business.
- Identify audience cohorts to optimize customer journeys and deliver the right message at the right time. Understanding of metrics and analytics is required (LTV, CAC, Churn, etc.).
- Act as the subject matter expert on the customer journey, from onboarding to checkout to retention to referral to win-back
- Leverage our access to highly personalized customer data to execute complex campaigns, bring innovative new ideas and explore growth opportunities that quantifiably extend customer LTV
- Interview and survey customers to gather qualitative data
- Establish rigorous A/B testing processes to test creative design, content, email cadence and timing to constantly improve performance
- Create campaign calendar and execute ongoing campaign cadences
- Report on KPI metrics and make recommendations on how to continuously improve the programs
- In collaboration with the Design & Marketing teams, own the creation of a monthly lifecycle campaign calendar
- Partner with the Data and Engineering team to accurately track A/B tests and day-to-day performance of CRM channels
- Work with our Customer Experience team to diagnose communication failures and identify messaging / product features that drive customer loyalty
- 3-5 years experience across all facets of CRM, including campaign strategy/development, messaging, customer segmentation, deliverability, and AB/multivariate testing lifecycle marketing for a tech-enabled consumer brand preferably app-based.
- Knack for writing or collaborating on great copy. Subject lines are your jam.
- Creative with an eye for design (physical and digital UX/UI) and some frontend web development basics (HTML, CSS)
- Technical understanding of CRM, particularly with regards to deliverability principles and dynamic personalization.
- Expertise in Iterable, Braze or closely comparable ESP
- Prior experience using a data visualization platform, such as Looker
- Knowledge of conversion rate optimization and A/B testing across channels
- Self-motivated. Ability to identify and solve problems without direction
- Inherently analytical and data-driven
Bonus Points (no pun intended):
- Experience at a high-growth startup, preferably a tech-enabled consumer brand
- Opportunity to be part of a brand that is creating a new standard for financial services and enter at the ground floor of a fast growing, mission-driven company.
- Competitive salary, stock options, and 401K.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance).
- Unlimited vacation policy, paid company holidays, and WFH flexible. We shut down the office at the end of the year for a winter holiday.
- Free Point Card membership + 10,000 ($100) monthly points
- Monthly stipends for continuous learning, health & wellness, and commuting.